Dell today introduced the Vostro V131, a thin, powerful, and sleek addition to the award-winning Vostro laptop line. As one of the lightest and thinnest products in the Vostro portfolio, the Vostro V131 is designed specifically for small business customers. An ultrathin, ultra-stylish chassis houses up to Intel Core i3 and i5 processors, making the Vostro V131 a portable powerhouse engineered to maximize business productivity. A removable 6-cell battery with 2nd generation Intel Core processors, both available as an option, will deliver up to 9.5 hours of battery life, allowing users to work virtually anytime, anywhere.
"We designed the Vostro V131 to deliver fast, uninterrupted multitasking for today's business challenges," said Sam Burd, vice president of Dell's Consumer & SMB Product Group. "The result is a feature-rich laptop for mobile professionals who want full performance to support their technology demands without sacrificing design and portability. In addition, the V131 offers services and software solutions that improve productivity and data security."
Understanding the challenge of connectivity for on-the-go small businesses, the Vostro V131 offers a wide variety of options including WWAN, WiMax & LTE (US only), WLAN and Bluetooth 3.0. The standard fingerprint reader and Absolute LoJack security software provide exceptional security for anywhere, anytime peace of mind.
The Vostro V131 is perfect for everyday office operations like document editing, presentations and email, and also provides stellar collaboration options including a full HD camera, SRS Premium Voice Pro, digital array mics and built-in Skype. In addition, the laptop offers two USB 3.0 ports, a chiclet keyboard with a backlit option, and quick launch keys.
Vostro V131 Launches with Valuable Savings for Customers
Beginning in September, all Vostro V131 systems in the US will include valuable solutions specifically tailored to small businesses. My Business Toolkit, available from September 1, is a suite of software and services that will provide small business customers with some additional tools so they can worry about their business, not their IT and admin. Vostro customers will receive free website hosting from Web.com, and Ruby Receptionists will provide 30 days of virtual reception or 100 receptionist minutes, whichever comes first. Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services will provide 15 months of worry-free anti-virus protection, and Dell DataSafe will provide automatic data back-ups. Check back on Dell.com on September 1 for more details.
Pricing and Availability
The new Vostro V131 is available today on dell.com, starting at $449.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD