Come See OCZ in Booth 511-513 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California
SAN JOSE, CA-August 9, 2011-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase the Company's latest storage solutions at the 2011 Flash Memory Summit in booth 511-513 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA August 9-11.
With growing emphasis on cloud computing and big data, enterprises are contending with ever-increasing amounts of data, making OCZ's high endurance drives the pinnacle of performance, reliability, and security. The recently announced Z-Drive R4 PCIe SSD was developed to revolutionize data transfer rates and bandwidth and address these enterprise storage challenges. Available in both half-height and full-height configurations, Z-Drive R4 is a truly unique solution that combines hardware and software managed approaches with OCZ's proprietary Virtualized Controller Architecture (VCA) 2.0. At the show OCZ will be demonstrating the Z-Drive R4 PCIe SSDs running live within a range of servers from partners and clients.
Other SSDs on display will be the Talos Series SAS-based drives, along with the Deneva 2 product lineup, which is available in a wide range of configurations. OCZ is also highlighting new mSATA drives that offer mobile users a smaller form factor and low power consuming storage option, which is ideal for blade servers, caching applications, and mobile devices. Additional new SSD caching products, including the RevoDrive Hybrid PCIe Series that combines a high-capacity HDD and SSD cache in a single easy to deploy solution, will also be showcased.
Join OCZ Technology at booth 511-513 to see all the latest SSD products designed for enterprise and server storage clients who place a premium on performance, reliability, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OCZ), is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid-State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the enterprise and consumer SSD markets, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well as leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- Microsoft loves PC gaming, no HDR support in Halo Wars 2
- Pentium G4560 costs $64, fights Core i5-2500K at $270
- Modified Tesla Model S goes from 0-100 in 2.1 seconds
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99