Come See OCZ in Booth 511-513 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California
SAN JOSE, CA-August 9, 2011-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, will showcase the Company's latest storage solutions at the 2011 Flash Memory Summit in booth 511-513 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA August 9-11.
With growing emphasis on cloud computing and big data, enterprises are contending with ever-increasing amounts of data, making OCZ's high endurance drives the pinnacle of performance, reliability, and security. The recently announced Z-Drive R4 PCIe SSD was developed to revolutionize data transfer rates and bandwidth and address these enterprise storage challenges. Available in both half-height and full-height configurations, Z-Drive R4 is a truly unique solution that combines hardware and software managed approaches with OCZ's proprietary Virtualized Controller Architecture (VCA) 2.0. At the show OCZ will be demonstrating the Z-Drive R4 PCIe SSDs running live within a range of servers from partners and clients.
Other SSDs on display will be the Talos Series SAS-based drives, along with the Deneva 2 product lineup, which is available in a wide range of configurations. OCZ is also highlighting new mSATA drives that offer mobile users a smaller form factor and low power consuming storage option, which is ideal for blade servers, caching applications, and mobile devices. Additional new SSD caching products, including the RevoDrive Hybrid PCIe Series that combines a high-capacity HDD and SSD cache in a single easy to deploy solution, will also be showcased.
Join OCZ Technology at booth 511-513 to see all the latest SSD products designed for enterprise and server storage clients who place a premium on performance, reliability, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OCZ), is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid-State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the enterprise and consumer SSD markets, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well as leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines