Extreme Performance is Now Backed by a 3 Year Warranty with New Shuttle® Barebone PCs
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., August 1 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced that every eligible new Shuttle® barebone now comes with a new 3 Year Warranty and Complimentary Lifetime Support.
Three-year warranty on barebone, when purchased before, on, or after August 1, 2011:
- SX58H7 Pro
Three-year warranty on barebone, when purchased on or after August 1, 2011:
- XS35 V2
- XS35GT V2
- X50 V2 Plus
LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Every Shuttle® barebone comes with lifetime telephone technical support, when purchased in the U.S. or Canada. There is no time limitation, and telephone technical support is provided as a complimentary service to Shuttle® barebone owners.
"Shuttle has always been known for quality. Over the past 25 years, we have consistently achieved one of the lowest RMA rates in the industry - less than 1 percent," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer, North America. "Now, in celebration of 10 years since the birth of the first Shuttle XPC, we aim to offer our customers even more. I am pleased to announce that effective today, all new Shuttle barebones will be backed by our new 3 year warranty and lifetime technical support."
Full Warranty Details: http://us.shuttle.com/scgsupport/policy_barebone.html
To stay updated on Shuttle's new products and sweepstakes, please visit http://us.shuttle.com.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for May 5, 2015
- See Samuel L. Jackson kick ass as POTUS in 'Big Game'
- OSVR headset updated, now features 1080p OLED display and much more
- EA shuts down Maxis, the developer behind SimCity
- G.SKILL announces 'OC World Cup 2015' with over $16,000 in prizes
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams