Extreme Performance is Now Backed by a 3 Year Warranty with New Shuttle® Barebone PCs
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., August 1 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced that every eligible new Shuttle® barebone now comes with a new 3 Year Warranty and Complimentary Lifetime Support.
Three-year warranty on barebone, when purchased before, on, or after August 1, 2011:
- SX58H7 Pro
Three-year warranty on barebone, when purchased on or after August 1, 2011:
- XS35 V2
- XS35GT V2
- X50 V2 Plus
LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Every Shuttle® barebone comes with lifetime telephone technical support, when purchased in the U.S. or Canada. There is no time limitation, and telephone technical support is provided as a complimentary service to Shuttle® barebone owners.
"Shuttle has always been known for quality. Over the past 25 years, we have consistently achieved one of the lowest RMA rates in the industry - less than 1 percent," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer, North America. "Now, in celebration of 10 years since the birth of the first Shuttle XPC, we aim to offer our customers even more. I am pleased to announce that effective today, all new Shuttle barebones will be backed by our new 3 year warranty and lifetime technical support."
Full Warranty Details: http://us.shuttle.com/scgsupport/policy_barebone.html
To stay updated on Shuttle's new products and sweepstakes, please visit http://us.shuttle.com.
Latest News Posts
- Apple sold less iPhones this quarter, revenues are also down
- Life is Strange getting a live-action episodic series
- Nintendo financials plunge, even with Pokemon GO's immense success
- Crucial expands its affordable MX300 SSD range with 3 new drives
- AMD Radeon Pro graphics card powers 16K display, or 15,360 x 8640
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio