Extreme Performance is Now Backed by a 3 Year Warranty with New Shuttle® Barebone PCs
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., August 1 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced that every eligible new Shuttle® barebone now comes with a new 3 Year Warranty and Complimentary Lifetime Support.
Three-year warranty on barebone, when purchased before, on, or after August 1, 2011:
- SX58H7 Pro
Three-year warranty on barebone, when purchased on or after August 1, 2011:
- XS35 V2
- XS35GT V2
- X50 V2 Plus
LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Every Shuttle® barebone comes with lifetime telephone technical support, when purchased in the U.S. or Canada. There is no time limitation, and telephone technical support is provided as a complimentary service to Shuttle® barebone owners.
"Shuttle has always been known for quality. Over the past 25 years, we have consistently achieved one of the lowest RMA rates in the industry - less than 1 percent," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer, North America. "Now, in celebration of 10 years since the birth of the first Shuttle XPC, we aim to offer our customers even more. I am pleased to announce that effective today, all new Shuttle barebones will be backed by our new 3 year warranty and lifetime technical support."
Full Warranty Details: http://us.shuttle.com/scgsupport/policy_barebone.html
To stay updated on Shuttle's new products and sweepstakes, please visit http://us.shuttle.com.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Stardock: Switch doesn't really need third-party games
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism