Extreme Performance is Now Backed by a 3 Year Warranty with New Shuttle® Barebone PCs
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif., August 1 2011
Shuttle, a world-leading PC manufacturer focused on high-performance small form factor desktops, today announced that every eligible new Shuttle® barebone now comes with a new 3 Year Warranty and Complimentary Lifetime Support.
Three-year warranty on barebone, when purchased before, on, or after August 1, 2011:
- SX58H7 Pro
Three-year warranty on barebone, when purchased on or after August 1, 2011:
- XS35 V2
- XS35GT V2
- X50 V2 Plus
LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Every Shuttle® barebone comes with lifetime telephone technical support, when purchased in the U.S. or Canada. There is no time limitation, and telephone technical support is provided as a complimentary service to Shuttle® barebone owners.
"Shuttle has always been known for quality. Over the past 25 years, we have consistently achieved one of the lowest RMA rates in the industry - less than 1 percent," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer, North America. "Now, in celebration of 10 years since the birth of the first Shuttle XPC, we aim to offer our customers even more. I am pleased to announce that effective today, all new Shuttle barebones will be backed by our new 3 year warranty and lifetime technical support."
Full Warranty Details: http://us.shuttle.com/scgsupport/policy_barebone.html
To stay updated on Shuttle's new products and sweepstakes, please visit http://us.shuttle.com.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme announced, ready for Ryzen
- Terminator 2 on 4K Blu-ray includes T-800 arm replicate
- Intel's new 12C/24T CPU: slower clocks than ThreadRipper
- ARCTIC's Liquid Freezer: ready for Ryzen ThreadRipper
- AMD compares Radeon RX Vega to GTX 1080 in Battlefield 1
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- AMD hits Intel where it hurts with Ryzen ThreadRipper
- Lexar JumpDrive Tough 64GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive Review
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4
- MSI releases special motherboard BIOSes for Crypto-currency Mining
- Qualcomm files patent infringement complaints against Apple with International Trade Commission and Federal Court