FREMONT, CALIF., USA - July 25, 2011 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products, today announces the Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive for mainstream users that combines portability and a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface for maximum performance at an affordable price.
The Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive features a stylish cap-less design that hides the USB 3.0 connector when not in use - simply push the drive like a pen to reveal the connector.
"We reached the perfect balance of performance and portability with the Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive. The cap-less design lets users carry the drive with them while never having to worry about losing the cap," says William Lai, Patriot Memory's Flash Product Manager. "The USB 3.0 interface enables maximum performance when connected via USB 3.0 as well as backwards compatibility via USB 2.0."
The Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive packs plenty of performance into the lightweight form factor. The 2-channel memory controller delivers read and write speeds up to 60MB/s and 25MB/s on 32GB, and up to 50MB/s and 20MB/s on 8GB and 16GB Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drives.
Expect availability of the Patriot Supersonic Xpress USB 3.0 flash drive this month in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB capacities backed by a 2-year warranty.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors throughout the world with operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory LLC was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Ubisoft expects The Division to be a huge record-breaking new IP
- The Dark Knight is the true star of final 'Batman V Superman' trailer
- Windows 3.x Showcase lets you try out early 90s software again
- Bethsoft teases Fallout 4 DLC and huge Survivor Mode changes
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance