Logitech - July 14, 2011 - With the launch of Spotify, the digital music service, into the United States, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) is pleased to announce that, from today, the Logitech® Squeezebox Touch Wi-Fi music player and Logitech® Squeezebox Radio Wi-Fi music player are compatible with the service in the U.S.
To enjoy Spotify on your Squeezebox Touch or Squeezebox Radio, all you need is a Spotify Premium subscription, giving you unlimited, ad-free access to Spotify's entire music library and access to exclusive content, competitions and special offers. Using your existing wireless home network and your Logitech Squeezebox Wi-Fi music players, you can now access Spotify's comprehensive catalogue of more than thirteen million songs anywhere in your home. For more information, visit http://www.mysqueezebox.com/spotify.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Gainward announces the GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix Series
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops