Logitech - July 14, 2011 - With the launch of Spotify, the digital music service, into the United States, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) is pleased to announce that, from today, the Logitech® Squeezebox Touch Wi-Fi music player and Logitech® Squeezebox Radio Wi-Fi music player are compatible with the service in the U.S.
To enjoy Spotify on your Squeezebox Touch or Squeezebox Radio, all you need is a Spotify Premium subscription, giving you unlimited, ad-free access to Spotify's entire music library and access to exclusive content, competitions and special offers. Using your existing wireless home network and your Logitech Squeezebox Wi-Fi music players, you can now access Spotify's comprehensive catalogue of more than thirteen million songs anywhere in your home. For more information, visit http://www.mysqueezebox.com/spotify.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact