Logitech - July 14, 2011 - With the launch of Spotify, the digital music service, into the United States, Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) is pleased to announce that, from today, the Logitech® Squeezebox Touch Wi-Fi music player and Logitech® Squeezebox Radio Wi-Fi music player are compatible with the service in the U.S.
To enjoy Spotify on your Squeezebox Touch or Squeezebox Radio, all you need is a Spotify Premium subscription, giving you unlimited, ad-free access to Spotify's entire music library and access to exclusive content, competitions and special offers. Using your existing wireless home network and your Logitech Squeezebox Wi-Fi music players, you can now access Spotify's comprehensive catalogue of more than thirteen million songs anywhere in your home. For more information, visit http://www.mysqueezebox.com/spotify.
Latest News Posts
- Spotify pulls Prince's music catalog, per the musician's request
- Jaguar R&D chief isn't interested in creating full autonomous vehicles
- Xiaomi nearing 35 million smartphone units sold worldwide in 2015
- WB knew about Batman: Arkham Knight PC issues 'for months'
- Report: Nintendo will begin initially manufacturing NX in October
- Intel Core i7-5775C 3.3GHz Broadwell LGA-1150 CPU Performance Overview
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive