Hiper launches new PSU: M1000 80PLUS Bronze certified!
Milton Keynes/Munich. To meet the increased power demand of latest GPU technology, HIPER introduces the new PSU M1000. Already it has been certified 80 PLUS® Bronze by http://www.80plus.org. The Hiper M1000 performs extremely well and exceeds the 80PLUS requirements by far. Also this model, which is the first one of the new M series with a new logo and packaging, has the new cable harness design of the current Type M series and comes with the semi-modular concept with ExTenders. This grants easy assembling and a clean looking PC interior.
The high quality product M1000 has also been tested by NVIDIA for 3-way SLi and comes with a 5 years RTB warranty. The Hiper M1000 will be available soon and represents best price/performance ratio at probably the lowest RRP of all A-brand 1KW PSUs with 80 PLUS® Bronze certification: US$ 189 / 142 / £ 118 (excl. VAT).
80 PLUS® Bronze Certified - average efficiency >85%
Designed for NVIDIA QUAD SLI, Hybrid SLI and 3-way SLI
represents best price/performance ratio
New PCI-E 8 pin available. (8 pin to 6 pin adaptors included)
Four independent 12V rails.
Dual ball bearing fan.
Mesh body construction allows immediate heat dissipation and extends the life time of the unit.
Complies with latest ATX12V v2.2 / EPS12V v2.91 form factors.
Fully compatible with AMD 64 bit and Intel LGA processors.
Gold plated connectors for minimum power loss and optimal conductivity.
PCI-E (6-pin), PCI-E (8-pin), SATA, Molex with EZ-Grip, floppy, P8 & P4 connectors.
Modular-Power-Cord (European model only).
New cable harness design grants a convenient assembling and clean looking PC interior
20 dB(A) under normal load.
5 year RTB warranty
Recommended retail prices:
Hiper M1000 US$ 189 / 142 / £ 118 (excl. VAT).
For additional product details pls see http://www.hipergroup.com
High Performance Group was founded in Milton Keynes/UK in 2001. Based on high-end technology expertise the company is now among the leading manufacturers of PC Components in the world with 6 offices and 3 warehouses.
The brand name HIPER represents the cutting edge technology, quality, passion and entrepreneurial spirit of more than 250 employees throughout Europe, Asia and North America put in every single product that is shipped from our own manufacturing facilities.
Always dedicated to the best quality, design, technology and price, every HIPER development meets our rules:
Only products that claim leadership.
Only products that can be afforded by all.
Latest News Posts
- New Mission Impossible movie features triple-screen Halo 5 on Xbox One
- Amazon Prime scores an exclusive 'all-new car show' with Top Gear trio
- NVIDIA and AMD release new drivers for Windows 10
- LG posts a low $206.38 million in profit in second-quarter, blames TVs
- Excalibur uses your phone to automatically enter PC passwords
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Cannot install win 10
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10