6 Gbps SATA III TeraDrive CT3 SSD
San Jose, California - July 12, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced their new SATA III SSD, the TeraDrive CT3.
Right on the heals of the TeraDrive PT3, SuperTalent now unveils their TeraDrive CT3. Designed to fill the gap between their TeraDrive PT3 and CT2 offerings, the CT3 emerges as a price/performance leader. By combining the new SATA III interface with standard 25nm NAND flash, the TeraDrive CT3 enables traditional NAND flash to offer some very untraditional performance.
As with the PT3, the CT3 features the new SandForce SF-2200 SSD processor and the SATA III interface. You can think of the new TeraDrive CT3 as the PT3 with asynchronous Flash or the as the CT2 with a SATA III interface; either way the CT3 is a perfect combination for price and performance.
TeraDrive line of SSDs represents our finest series of SSD products for the pro-sumer and enterprise markets. As with all of our 2.5" SSDs, the new TeraDrive CT3 come standard with both the TRIM and Garbage Collection support to ensure maximum performance over the life of the drive.
Supporting the new SATA III interface, this new TeraDrive can support up to 550MB/sec sequential read and 520MB/sec sequential writes, perfect for modern performance laptops and desktops. The TeraDrive CT3 is now available with MLC NAND flash, and is offered in capacities from 64GB to 480GB.
Now available in capacities 64, 120, 240 and 480GB!!!
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and flash based SSD and USB storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked in the top 50 of the Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry three consecutive times.
Latest News Posts
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Is Capcom unsure about Nintendo Switch?
- Xiaomi Mi Max 2 unveiled: Big screen, 5,300 mAh battery
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017