The RunCore T50 mSATA is based on the SandForce SF-2281 controller and offers sequential transfer rates of up to 550 MB/s for reads and 470 MB/s for writes. The maximum I/O performance of 60,000 4 KB random write IOPS and 35,000 random read IOPS delivers significant performance for many application scenarios. The product is compatible with SATA 6 Gb/s and supports mainstream operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, Solaris or Vxworks. RunCore's T50 mSATA SSD is available in three different capacities: 30GB, 60 GB, and 120 GB. All come with a 3-year warranty.. The product is aimed at high-end portable laptops and can greatly reduce the loading times for documents or the operating system, and accelerate web browsing and overall system performance noticeably. In addition, SSDs help to maximize battery life.
RunCore'sI50 mSATA delivers sequential transfer rates of up to 280 MB/s for read and 270 MB/s for write operations as well as a maximum I/O performance of 45,000 4 KB random write IOPS and 30,000 random read IOPS. This product targets tablets and light laptop compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s.
The RunCore Lite mSATA is based on the SMI controller, which is especially designed for OEM applications at reasonable cost: 16GB is priced at $28 while the 32GB model costs$38. They can be used for netbooks, MIDs, tablets and other similar products.
As far as pricing is concerned, the 60GB T50 will be available for $198, while the 120GB will be priced at $358. The 60GB of I50 is priced at $178 and 120GB is $308. The three models of RunCore mSATA will be in mass production in late July 2011. For more information, please visit the RunCore homepage (www.runcore.com/en) or contact a RunCore representative via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- Galaxy S7 battery said to last two days on single charge
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform