AMMO - a winner of The Innovations 2009 Design and Engineering Awards
In Win has always been known for its outstanding innovative product designs and to make an immediate impact on the gaming market, In Win has introduced a complete line of military themed products ranging from chassis, power supply to external HDD enclosures. Ammo's anti-vibration, and anti-shock ammunition clip design with RFID security, has received many praises from the media all over the world.
Now with this Innovation award from CES, Ammo is definitely "one design ahead of its competitors". (Innovations Honorees list: http://www.cesweb.org/awards/innovations/2009honorees.asp?category=905077)
Product Display Location
In Win's AMMO will be displayed at the In Win CES booth # 25708 at the Convention Center South Hall 2. The 2009 International CES will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada between January 8th -11th, 2009. The Innovations Design and Engineering Showcase will feature honorees at The Venetian's Sands Expo and Convention Center, booth #72062.
The International CES is produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the consumer technology industry. CEA represents more than 2,200
corporate members involved in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and integration of consumer electronics products. With more than four decades of success, the International CES reaches
across global markets, connects the industry and enables CE innovations to grow and thrive. - (Source : http://www.cesweb.org )
About In Win
IN WIN Development Inc., an ISO 9001 manufacturer of professional computer chassis, server chassis, power supplies and storage devices, is the leading provider of enclosure solutions to system integrators worldwide. Founded in 1986, IN-WIN provides high quality product that conform to all safety regulations, as well as unsurpassed customer service. Our slogan "Contemporary and Innovative" serves as the foundation of not only our product development but also our attitudes in serving and catering to our strategic partner's wishes. We take the "im" out of "impossible". A brand without persistence is only a name.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood