AMMO - a winner of The Innovations 2009 Design and Engineering Awards
In Win has always been known for its outstanding innovative product designs and to make an immediate impact on the gaming market, In Win has introduced a complete line of military themed products ranging from chassis, power supply to external HDD enclosures. Ammo's anti-vibration, and anti-shock ammunition clip design with RFID security, has received many praises from the media all over the world.
Now with this Innovation award from CES, Ammo is definitely "one design ahead of its competitors". (Innovations Honorees list: http://www.cesweb.org/awards/innovations/2009honorees.asp?category=905077)
Product Display Location
In Win's AMMO will be displayed at the In Win CES booth # 25708 at the Convention Center South Hall 2. The 2009 International CES will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada between January 8th -11th, 2009. The Innovations Design and Engineering Showcase will feature honorees at The Venetian's Sands Expo and Convention Center, booth #72062.
The International CES is produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the consumer technology industry. CEA represents more than 2,200
corporate members involved in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and integration of consumer electronics products. With more than four decades of success, the International CES reaches
across global markets, connects the industry and enables CE innovations to grow and thrive. - (Source : http://www.cesweb.org )
About In Win
IN WIN Development Inc., an ISO 9001 manufacturer of professional computer chassis, server chassis, power supplies and storage devices, is the leading provider of enclosure solutions to system integrators worldwide. Founded in 1986, IN-WIN provides high quality product that conform to all safety regulations, as well as unsurpassed customer service. Our slogan "Contemporary and Innovative" serves as the foundation of not only our product development but also our attitudes in serving and catering to our strategic partner's wishes. We take the "im" out of "impossible". A brand without persistence is only a name.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X