AMMO - a winner of The Innovations 2009 Design and Engineering Awards
In Win has always been known for its outstanding innovative product designs and to make an immediate impact on the gaming market, In Win has introduced a complete line of military themed products ranging from chassis, power supply to external HDD enclosures. Ammo's anti-vibration, and anti-shock ammunition clip design with RFID security, has received many praises from the media all over the world.
Now with this Innovation award from CES, Ammo is definitely "one design ahead of its competitors". (Innovations Honorees list: http://www.cesweb.org/awards/innovations/2009honorees.asp?category=905077)
Product Display Location
In Win's AMMO will be displayed at the In Win CES booth # 25708 at the Convention Center South Hall 2. The 2009 International CES will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada between January 8th -11th, 2009. The Innovations Design and Engineering Showcase will feature honorees at The Venetian's Sands Expo and Convention Center, booth #72062.
The International CES is produced by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the consumer technology industry. CEA represents more than 2,200
corporate members involved in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and integration of consumer electronics products. With more than four decades of success, the International CES reaches
across global markets, connects the industry and enables CE innovations to grow and thrive. - (Source : http://www.cesweb.org )
About In Win
IN WIN Development Inc., an ISO 9001 manufacturer of professional computer chassis, server chassis, power supplies and storage devices, is the leading provider of enclosure solutions to system integrators worldwide. Founded in 1986, IN-WIN provides high quality product that conform to all safety regulations, as well as unsurpassed customer service. Our slogan "Contemporary and Innovative" serves as the foundation of not only our product development but also our attitudes in serving and catering to our strategic partner's wishes. We take the "im" out of "impossible". A brand without persistence is only a name.
Latest News Posts
- ASRock unveils the H2R, a Chromecast-like HDMI dongle
- ARCHOS unveils the larger screened Diamond Plus smartphone
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20