Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user friendly designed PC components, today unveiled the 2.5" SATA 6 Gb/s MX-DS TURBO Series SSD. This series offers mobile and desktop users groundbreaking computing experience and unparalleled level of read and write performance.
Advanced high speed SATAIII interface has been implemented in newer systems to remove previous performance bottleneck. The MX-DS TURBO Series is perfect to take advantage of that higher speed interface. This SSD series delivers performance that maximizes the throughput of a SATA 6 Gb/s interface with balanced read/write speeds. It supports DuraClass and DuraWrite technologies. DuraClass technology provides best-in-class endurance, performance and low power consumption. DuraWrite technology optimizes writes to the flash memory over conventional controllers increasing the overall endurance and reliability of the complete SSD. Highly intelligent block management and wear leveling also extends the overall endurance. It maintains backwards compatibility with existing SATA 3.0 Gb/s and SATA 1.5 Gb/s interfaces.
The MX-MD TURBO drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 555 MB/s read and 510 MB/s write along with the stunning maximum of 85,000 IOPS, low power consumption (stand-by 1.6W / active up to 2.8W) and superior durability (2.0 million MTBF) compared to previous generation SATA 3Gb/s drives. Available in capacities of 120GB, 180GB, 240GB and 480GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX-DS TURBO SSDs come backed with 3 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-DS TURBO Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance:
2.5" SATA III MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 555MB/s
Max. Write Performance up to 510MB/s
IOPS up to 85,000
DuraClass, DuraWrite and RAISE technologies support
Power consumption: idle 1.6W / active up to 2.8W
Life expectancy 2.0 million hours MTBF
Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC
- 120GB (MXSSD3MDST-120G), 180GB (MXSSD3MDST-180G),
- 240GB (MXSSD3MDST-240G), and 480GB (MXSSD3MDST-480G)
Latest News Posts
- Steam Machines will begin their lounge room takeover in November
- NVIDIA announces GRID will stream 1080p 60FPS games to you soon
- Google announce LTE-A, a Google-powered mobile network
- NVIDIA Shield announced, a 4K-capable Android-powered box for your TV
- Sony's VR headset for the PS4 will ship in 2016 with a 1080p display
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams