Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user friendly designed PC components, today unveiled the 2.5" SATA 6 Gb/s MX-DS TURBO Series SSD. This series offers mobile and desktop users groundbreaking computing experience and unparalleled level of read and write performance.
Advanced high speed SATAIII interface has been implemented in newer systems to remove previous performance bottleneck. The MX-DS TURBO Series is perfect to take advantage of that higher speed interface. This SSD series delivers performance that maximizes the throughput of a SATA 6 Gb/s interface with balanced read/write speeds. It supports DuraClass and DuraWrite technologies. DuraClass technology provides best-in-class endurance, performance and low power consumption. DuraWrite technology optimizes writes to the flash memory over conventional controllers increasing the overall endurance and reliability of the complete SSD. Highly intelligent block management and wear leveling also extends the overall endurance. It maintains backwards compatibility with existing SATA 3.0 Gb/s and SATA 1.5 Gb/s interfaces.
The MX-MD TURBO drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 555 MB/s read and 510 MB/s write along with the stunning maximum of 85,000 IOPS, low power consumption (stand-by 1.6W / active up to 2.8W) and superior durability (2.0 million MTBF) compared to previous generation SATA 3Gb/s drives. Available in capacities of 120GB, 180GB, 240GB and 480GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX-DS TURBO SSDs come backed with 3 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-DS TURBO Series 2.5" SSD at A Glance:
2.5" SATA III MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 555MB/s
Max. Write Performance up to 510MB/s
IOPS up to 85,000
DuraClass, DuraWrite and RAISE technologies support
Power consumption: idle 1.6W / active up to 2.8W
Life expectancy 2.0 million hours MTBF
Certification: ROHS, CE, FCC
- 120GB (MXSSD3MDST-120G), 180GB (MXSSD3MDST-180G),
- 240GB (MXSSD3MDST-240G), and 480GB (MXSSD3MDST-480G)
Latest News Posts
- Build Your Own Arduino Projects with This Complete Starter Kit
- Daimler using Baidu technology to help offer more connected functions
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications