Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd, maker of high-end, all-aluminum computer chassis since 1983, today announces a new edition to their V series of PC cases with the release of their Mini Tower PC-V600F. Available in Black, Silver, and Red, as well as All Black (internal and external), this high-quality, all-aluminum computer case sports a grated front-panel design, three cooling fans (two with LED lighting), lots of build space with hot swappable capabilities, multiple USB 3.0 ports, and all the anti-vibration and tool-less features enthusiasts know are the markings of a Lian Li design. In short, another solid PC chassis from the Taiwan-based company.
Two, great looking, 120mm LED lit fans on the front-panel pull cool air into the case while one 120mm top-panel fan expels heated air at the back of the case. Directly below the PSU mount on the bottom of the case, a vent helps to bring in cool air and is protected by a washable air filter. Venting in the PCI brackets on the back-panel further aids thermal flow.
Two HDD cages, using thumb-screws with rubber suspension for tool-less installations, hold up to five 3.5" SATA hot swappable HDDs and two 2.5" HDDs. To increase video card space to a maximum of 370mm, one of the HDD cages can be quickly and easily removed. At the back and bottom of the case, a standard PS/2 power supply unit mounts with anti-vibration features. Side-panel removal is also tool-less on Lian Li's PC-V600F along with two 5.25" ODD mounts on the front-panel. Being a mini tower, users can choose to mount an M-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboard. At the front edge of the top-panel users have easy access to the power and reset switches along with two USB 3.0 ports, one e-SATA port, and HD Audio ports.
The all-aluminum, PC-V600F weighs in at 5kg. Its dimensions are 190mm x 390mm x 470mm (W, H, D). Design features, like cable management clips and M/B thumb screws, alongside fantastic looks, like LED lit fans and a cool looking front-panel, combine with the massive build space of the PC-V600F to make this mini tower an excellent choice for consumers looking for a high-quality, all-aluminum, top of the line computer case.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio
- GUITAR HERO LIVE PITS JAMES FRANCO AGAINST LENNY KRAVITZ IN AN EPIC ROCK BATTLE WITH THE PREMIERE OF THE 'WIN THE CROWD' LIVE-ACTION TRAILER