Club 3D introduces an exciting new way to enjoy multiple displays at home or at the office. With an existing usb port, now you can plug a new display with either a notebook or a desktop PC that are both Windows and Mac compatible and is HD ready.
Club 3D will be implementing first the CSV-2000D, an USB 2.0 to DVI model that supports a maximum resolution of 2048 x 1152. Easy installation with the convenience adding multiple monitors/screens to your existing computer SenseVision will truly expand your display possibilities. A second model, the CSV-2000H, an USB 2.0 to HDMI supports a maximum resolution of 1920 by 1200, which is HDMI 1.3 compliant and offers embedded HDMI audio support.
SenseVision products features
Plug & Play / Support for Clone or Extend display mode / Supports up to 4 monitors on Mac / Supports up to 6 monitors on PC notebook and desktop / Windows Aero Support / Low Power Consumption / Completely silent operation / Portable making it easy for travel / Detachable cable included (cable depends on product).
For more information, visit the product pages.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- slow ssd's
- Is this an incompatibility issue? Z87N wifi + Gtx 770
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition