Club 3D introduces an exciting new way to enjoy multiple displays at home or at the office. With an existing usb port, now you can plug a new display with either a notebook or a desktop PC that are both Windows and Mac compatible and is HD ready.
Club 3D will be implementing first the CSV-2000D, an USB 2.0 to DVI model that supports a maximum resolution of 2048 x 1152. Easy installation with the convenience adding multiple monitors/screens to your existing computer SenseVision will truly expand your display possibilities. A second model, the CSV-2000H, an USB 2.0 to HDMI supports a maximum resolution of 1920 by 1200, which is HDMI 1.3 compliant and offers embedded HDMI audio support.
SenseVision products features
Plug & Play / Support for Clone or Extend display mode / Supports up to 4 monitors on Mac / Supports up to 6 monitors on PC notebook and desktop / Windows Aero Support / Low Power Consumption / Completely silent operation / Portable making it easy for travel / Detachable cable included (cable depends on product).
For more information, visit the product pages.
Latest News Posts
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- GIGABYTE teases GeForce GTX 1070 Mini-ITX OC, same size as the R9 Nano
- PowerColor Radeon RX 480 Devil can hit 1.4GHz with triple-fan cooler
- NVIDIA rumored to launch GeForce GTX 1060 next week, will fight RX 480
- AMD's next-gen 'Naples' processor spotted, features 64 CPU threads
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card