Club 3D introduces an exciting new way to enjoy multiple displays at home or at the office. With an existing usb port, now you can plug a new display with either a notebook or a desktop PC that are both Windows and Mac compatible and is HD ready.
Club 3D will be implementing first the CSV-2000D, an USB 2.0 to DVI model that supports a maximum resolution of 2048 x 1152. Easy installation with the convenience adding multiple monitors/screens to your existing computer SenseVision will truly expand your display possibilities. A second model, the CSV-2000H, an USB 2.0 to HDMI supports a maximum resolution of 1920 by 1200, which is HDMI 1.3 compliant and offers embedded HDMI audio support.
SenseVision products features
Plug & Play / Support for Clone or Extend display mode / Supports up to 4 monitors on Mac / Supports up to 6 monitors on PC notebook and desktop / Windows Aero Support / Low Power Consumption / Completely silent operation / Portable making it easy for travel / Detachable cable included (cable depends on product).
For more information, visit the product pages.
Latest News Posts
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Corsair launches Bulldog SFF chassis and Lapdog mechanical keyboards
- G.Skill's TridentZ DDR4 RAM overclocked to an insane 5GHz
- HP teases a high-end PC backpack for VR, still a work in progress
- Corsair's custom-built Dominator Platinum RAM for ASUS ROG announced
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards