ECS X58B-A Black Series Motherboard Unveils Unlimited Performance of Creating World Records
Taipei, Taiwan, November 25, 2008 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, today has disclosed the remarkable achievement that the newly lunched X58B-A Black Series motherboard is creating the world record of overclocking. Reaching the B-Clock of 215MHz, ECS X58B-A has set up a mile stone of overclocking the latest high-performance Intel® Core i7 processors among Intel® X58 Express chipset based motherboards.
Instead of staying focus on pursuing the processor's core speed, ECS X58B-A provides another path to the wonderland of outstanding performance. With ECS's innovative design, the X58B-A motherboard is capable to reach the unbelievable B-Clock of 215MHz and to overclock the processor up to the core speed of 4GHz simultaneously. Performance extremists will experience dramatically increased computing capability which comes from the incredible core speed as well as the extraordinary QPI bandwidth under this configuration. Simply by using air cooling system, ECS X58B-A creates the world records of overclocking the B-Clock up to 215MHz that realizes the possibility of building an exceptional platform even without any additional efforts such as preparing those complicated cooling equipment.
Meeting the performance demands from the market, ECS X58B-A comes with rich features such as ECS Qooltech II technology for removing heat efficiently, ECS exclusive M.I.B. overclocking utility for tweaking the system performance easily, and the all-solid-capacitor design for better durability. With all details well considered, ECS X58B-A is now creating the world record that appears only in performance extremists' dreams.
For more information on the exciting new X58B-A Black Series motherboard, contact your local ECS sales agent today.
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with operations in North America, Europe and China, Korea and Japan, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China, Mexico and Czech Republic. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Peripheral brands make a move into clothing, Tt eSPORTS and ASTRO
- F1 2015's latest trailer teases the great visuals for the new racer
- Toshiba testing its 'scorpion' robot inside Fukushima nuclear reactor
- Americans have streamed 135B songs and music videos in 2015 so far
- Difficulties trying to sell Xbox One, PlayStation 4 in China
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- LG MARKS SALE OF 10 MILLIONTH BLUETOOTH HEADSET
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad