We recently added the new Nvidia Quadro 5010 mobile graphics card as an option in our Clevo X7200 Configurator. This is extremely exciting for us, considering the amount of performance gained from desktop components utilized in the mobile platform. Not only does the Quadro 5010M provide professional grade performance, but also consumes less power, supports Optimus, and uses a 256-bit interface. This is a big deal, considering mobile graphics cards have not been able to provide equal results to desktop graphics cards for quite some time. We are drawing closer to the day and age where mobile platforms and desktops will no longer be separated by performance. We are ecstatic to see what the Quadro 5010M will do for the future of mobile workstations, and look forward to the future.
You can view more information here
To configure the X7200 notebook with this graphics card click Nvidia Quadro 5010M at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- 'Jurassic World' director hints at open-source dino future
- 'Tron' actor gives up on prospect of more films
- New mod transforms GTA V into a RPG, thanks to modder Logic Spawn
- 3 Reasons Your Car Needs This Essential Gadget
- Could social media eventually turn on the Islamic State?
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- AMD A-Series A10-7870K Kaveri Refresh APU Review
- BRIX (BXi3H-4010) Unable to install Win10
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth