We recently added the new Nvidia Quadro 5010 mobile graphics card as an option in our Clevo X7200 Configurator. This is extremely exciting for us, considering the amount of performance gained from desktop components utilized in the mobile platform. Not only does the Quadro 5010M provide professional grade performance, but also consumes less power, supports Optimus, and uses a 256-bit interface. This is a big deal, considering mobile graphics cards have not been able to provide equal results to desktop graphics cards for quite some time. We are drawing closer to the day and age where mobile platforms and desktops will no longer be separated by performance. We are ecstatic to see what the Quadro 5010M will do for the future of mobile workstations, and look forward to the future.
You can view more information here
To configure the X7200 notebook with this graphics card click Nvidia Quadro 5010M at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- Google's Nest Cam never deactivates, claims researchers
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- Viral vandalism video sees young woman 'completely humiliated'
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS