We recently added the new Nvidia Quadro 5010 mobile graphics card as an option in our Clevo X7200 Configurator. This is extremely exciting for us, considering the amount of performance gained from desktop components utilized in the mobile platform. Not only does the Quadro 5010M provide professional grade performance, but also consumes less power, supports Optimus, and uses a 256-bit interface. This is a big deal, considering mobile graphics cards have not been able to provide equal results to desktop graphics cards for quite some time. We are drawing closer to the day and age where mobile platforms and desktops will no longer be separated by performance. We are ecstatic to see what the Quadro 5010M will do for the future of mobile workstations, and look forward to the future.
You can view more information here
To configure the X7200 notebook with this graphics card click Nvidia Quadro 5010M at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2: The International tickets sell out in just 10 minutes
- PayPal adjusting strategy, needs to close the gap in mobile payments
- Xtube porn website compromised, infecting users with malware
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi