Toshiba's Digital Products Division (DPD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced a new family of premium laptops, the Satellite P700 Series. Available with Toshiba's textured Fusion X2 finish in Platinum, the Satellite P745, P755/P755 3D and P775 laptops feature 14-, 15.6- and 17.3-inch diagonal HD TruBrite LED backlit screens, respectively. These laptops incorporate essential features for multitasking and multimedia, including latest generation of multi-core processor and technology options, plus premium entertainment and convenience features.
Premium Performance, Features and Design
Available with second-generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processors and select configurations feature NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M graphics with battery-saving Optimus technology or the all-new AMD A6-3400M accelerated processing unit with discrete-class AMD Radeon graphics, Satellite P700 Series laptops offer robust performance for demanding HD tasks. Additional standard features include premium raised tile keyboards, harman/kardon speakers with sound enhancements from Dolby and Waves Audio, an HDMI port and a USB 3.0 port for faster data transfers and storage options up to 750GB . Latest-generation technologies, including Intel Wireless Display , 4G WiMAX and a Blu-ray Disc player are also available in select models.
"The new Satellite P700 Series laptops offer users the power and features that enable them to do much more than just everyday computing," said Carl Pinto, vice president of product development, Toshiba America Information Systems, Digital Products Division. "With top-of-the-line processors for smooth multitasking, premium audio systems with sound enhancement technology for expansive surround sound and smart usability features that let users take advantage of the speakers and USB ports even when the units are sleeping or off, these laptops have it all."
Smart Features That Let You Do More
The Satellite P700 Series also features Toshiba's full range of "Smart" technologies, including the convenience of USB Sleep & Charge technology and Toshiba Sleep & Music , two technologies that give users the freedom to power up their smartphones and enjoy music from their MP3 players, even while the laptops are powered down. Toshiba's exclusive Resolution+ video upconversion technology breathes new life into standard-def video by seamlessly adjusting color, brightness and contrast to give video a more high-def look and feel. Additional features, including a Hard Drive Impact Sensor, PC Health Monitor and Toshiba's eco Utility promote laptop longevity with utilities designed to protect vital components and conserve power.
Step Into 3D
Adding a new dimension to personal home entertainment, the Satellite P750 3D laptop delivers a convenient way to enjoy games, movies, photos and more - in stereoscopic 3D. Equipped with a 15.6-inch diagonal 120Hz, 3D-ready HD TruBrite display and NVIDIA 3D Vision technology this laptop includes a pair of wireless active shutter glasses for out-of-the-box 3D enjoyment, plus essential components or Blu-ray 3D playback, 2D-to-3D DVD movie conversion , plus output to a 3D HDTV, the Satellite P750 3D delivers a full suite of 3D enjoyment. The Satellite P750 3D will be available for a starting price of $1,199.99 MSRP .
Pricing & Availability
The Satellite P745 (starting at $699.99 MSRP13), Satellite P755 (starting at $629.99 MSRP) and Satellite P775 (starting at $629.99 MSRP) will be available at major retail outlets, e-tailers and Toshibadirect.com beginning June 21, 2011.
Latest News Posts
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- LG G5 will feature always-on display
- Fight hordes of demons in the Neverwinter: Underdark expansion
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance