NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce Avatar S, the latest addition to their award-winning line of gaming mice. Avatar S empowers PC Gamers and enthusiasts with simple, precise gaming control, and an array of intuitive, innovative features. Similar to the original Avatar, Avatar S is sleek and stealthy in design boasting an ambidextrous, low profile, light form factor crafted with Teflon feet ideal for making quick powerful movements on any surface.
Avatar S enables complete personalization with a DPI switch that adjusts 1600/800/400DPI in-game without the hassle of downloading different drivers. Gamers can also custom configure in-game macros, 5 media keys, X-Y sensitivity, and LED lighting and then save the personalized settings onto the onboard 16Kb memory making it an ideal solution for on-the-go gaming.
"We designed Avatar S as an intuitive solution that gives gamers maximum personalization with minimum hassle" said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. "Your profile settings can be easily configured and then saved onto the onboard memory in case you game on multiple rigs. When gearing up at a LAN party, the last thing gamers should have to worry about is whether or not their mouse is configured correctly. Avatar S eliminates that headache."
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei plans its invasion of US market with smartphones, wearables
- Lawyer: Edward Snowden wants to return to US if given fair trial
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- HDD Problem, loading issue
- Asus P4s8x
- need cheap board
- GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams