NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce Avatar S, the latest addition to their award-winning line of gaming mice. Avatar S empowers PC Gamers and enthusiasts with simple, precise gaming control, and an array of intuitive, innovative features. Similar to the original Avatar, Avatar S is sleek and stealthy in design boasting an ambidextrous, low profile, light form factor crafted with Teflon feet ideal for making quick powerful movements on any surface.
Avatar S enables complete personalization with a DPI switch that adjusts 1600/800/400DPI in-game without the hassle of downloading different drivers. Gamers can also custom configure in-game macros, 5 media keys, X-Y sensitivity, and LED lighting and then save the personalized settings onto the onboard 16Kb memory making it an ideal solution for on-the-go gaming.
"We designed Avatar S as an intuitive solution that gives gamers maximum personalization with minimum hassle" said Johnny Hou, Founder and Chief Designer at NZXT. "Your profile settings can be easily configured and then saved onto the onboard memory in case you game on multiple rigs. When gearing up at a LAN party, the last thing gamers should have to worry about is whether or not their mouse is configured correctly. Avatar S eliminates that headache."
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines