Today, BitFenix is pleased to announce a new lineup of products for users wanting to upgrade their systems to the new USB 3.0 standard. With the new BitFenix USB 3.0 Front Panel and the BitFenix Internal USB 3.0 Adapter, PC enthusiasts now have added flexibility for adding and upgrading their systems to USB 3.0.
"The proliferation of USB 3.0 devices is only going to increase, and after listening to the demands of our users, we've come up with a new line of accessories to help people get their systems up to speed quickly and easily", says BitFenix Product Manager David Jarlestedt.
The BitFenix USB 3.0 Front Panel fits into any external 3.5" drive bay and provides an easy way for users to add four USB 3.0 ports to their systems. This accessory is compatible with latest-generation USB 3.0 motherboards that have internal 20-pin USB 3.0 headers, and allows users to add up to four USB 3.0 ports to their chassis without unsightly wiring. On the front is a luxurious brushed aluminum bezel that fits handsomely with a large variety of cases on the market, and best of all, the BitFenix USB 3.0 Front Panel installs quickly and easily.
The BitFenix Internal USB 3.0 Adapter solves a common PC DIYer's problem of neatly connecting previous-generation USB 3.0 chassis that have male standard-A USB 3.0 connectors to their USB 3.0 motherboard with internal 20-pin USB 3.0 headers. This handy accessory allows users to connect their USB 3.0 cables from the inside of the PC chassis -- no more having to run cables from the back of the motherboard through the outside of the case to enable USB 3.0 ports. With precision molded connectors and quality construction, this simple accessory elegantly keeps your system neat and tidy.
The BitFenix USB 3.0 Front Panel will be available towards the end of July 2011 with an estimated MSRP of 19.90 (incl. 19% VAT) and $24.90.
The BitFenix Internal USB 3.0 Adapter will be available at the same time with an estimated MSRP of 7.90 (incl. 19% VAT) and $9.90.
Latest News Posts
- Digital Storm's 34-inch AIO PC features GTX 1080 and Core i7-6950X
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 1070 and GTX 1080 cards look amazing
- Intel's 10-core Core i7-6950X desktop CPU costs $1,723
- New ASUS ROG Swift rocks an insane native 240Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- GIGABYTE launching mechanical keyboard, gaming mouse and mousepad
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream