Club 3D B.V. is strengthening its current range of the NVIDIA 500 series graphics cards with the introduction of the new GeForce GTX 560 model, aimed at users who demands the latest features at a reasonable price.
Club 3D at introduction will include two models, the CoolStream Edition, which features a customized cooler design from our award winning CoolStream cooler for quiet and efficient operation and at the top of the range we have the CoolStream Overclocked Edition, which has the features of the standard CoolStream Edition but higher GPU and memory speed than the standard reference design.
These will support the latest DirectX 11 technology and display output such HDMI 1.4a for best results on Blu-ray in 3D.
Microsoft DirectX 11 Support, NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready, OpenGL 4.1 support, 2-way NVIDIA SLI Technology, NVIDIA PhysX Technology, NVIDIA CUDA Technology, 32x Anti-aliasing Technology, NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology, PCI Express 2.0 Support, Dual-link DVI Support, and HDMI 1.4 Support.
Latest News Posts
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees