Club 3D B.V. is strengthening its current range of the NVIDIA 500 series graphics cards with the introduction of the new GeForce GTX 560 model, aimed at users who demands the latest features at a reasonable price.
Club 3D at introduction will include two models, the CoolStream Edition, which features a customized cooler design from our award winning CoolStream cooler for quiet and efficient operation and at the top of the range we have the CoolStream Overclocked Edition, which has the features of the standard CoolStream Edition but higher GPU and memory speed than the standard reference design.
These will support the latest DirectX 11 technology and display output such HDMI 1.4a for best results on Blu-ray in 3D.
Microsoft DirectX 11 Support, NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready, OpenGL 4.1 support, 2-way NVIDIA SLI Technology, NVIDIA PhysX Technology, NVIDIA CUDA Technology, 32x Anti-aliasing Technology, NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology, PCI Express 2.0 Support, Dual-link DVI Support, and HDMI 1.4 Support.
Latest News Posts
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- More classic 'X-Files' characters board revival
- Report: Number of Apple Pay problems at checkout
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi