Club 3D B.V. is strengthening its current range of the NVIDIA 500 series graphics cards with the introduction of the new GeForce GTX 560 model, aimed at users who demands the latest features at a reasonable price.
Club 3D at introduction will include two models, the CoolStream Edition, which features a customized cooler design from our award winning CoolStream cooler for quiet and efficient operation and at the top of the range we have the CoolStream Overclocked Edition, which has the features of the standard CoolStream Edition but higher GPU and memory speed than the standard reference design.
These will support the latest DirectX 11 technology and display output such HDMI 1.4a for best results on Blu-ray in 3D.
Microsoft DirectX 11 Support, NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready, OpenGL 4.1 support, 2-way NVIDIA SLI Technology, NVIDIA PhysX Technology, NVIDIA CUDA Technology, 32x Anti-aliasing Technology, NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology, PCI Express 2.0 Support, Dual-link DVI Support, and HDMI 1.4 Support.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung is aware of weird fingerprint sensor location
- Destiny 2 to feature 'great story and characters'
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- Destiny 2 confirmed for PC release
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- CD PROJEKT summarizes its 2016 financial results
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software