Today HIS launches HIS 6790 IceQ X Turbo 1GB GDDR5. Offering the HIS awarding winning cooling and overclocking technology, the new model is designed for our most demanding gamers to experience a truly outstanding performance and ultra-high bandwidth in gaming. The HIS 6790 IceQ X Turbo has over-clocked its core clock to 900MHz and memory clock to 4400MHz, delivering serious high-definition gaming frame rates.
What's more, the new model equips with stunning array of advanced technologies, such as AMD Eyefinity technology, AMD's second-generation of DirectX 11-ready graphics,
and AMD EyeSpeed technology. The combined configuration delivers dramatic visual and gaming experience, making it the ultimate solution for performance gamers.
- AMD Eyefinity technology: Gaming and productivity on up to six simultaneous displays.
- AMD's second-generation of DirectX 11-ready graphics: Stunningly realistic gaming.
- AMD EyeSpeed technology: Fast applications and incredible video.
For more information about HIS 6790 IceQ X Turbo 1 GB, please visit http://www.hisdigital.com/un/product2-607.shtml
Latest News Posts
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream