Today HIS launches HIS 6790 IceQ X Turbo 1GB GDDR5. Offering the HIS awarding winning cooling and overclocking technology, the new model is designed for our most demanding gamers to experience a truly outstanding performance and ultra-high bandwidth in gaming. The HIS 6790 IceQ X Turbo has over-clocked its core clock to 900MHz and memory clock to 4400MHz, delivering serious high-definition gaming frame rates.
What's more, the new model equips with stunning array of advanced technologies, such as AMD Eyefinity technology, AMD's second-generation of DirectX 11-ready graphics,
and AMD EyeSpeed technology. The combined configuration delivers dramatic visual and gaming experience, making it the ultimate solution for performance gamers.
- AMD Eyefinity technology: Gaming and productivity on up to six simultaneous displays.
- AMD's second-generation of DirectX 11-ready graphics: Stunningly realistic gaming.
- AMD EyeSpeed technology: Fast applications and incredible video.
For more information about HIS 6790 IceQ X Turbo 1 GB, please visit http://www.hisdigital.com/un/product2-607.shtml
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- 990fx motherboard with AMD 9370
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched