Today HIS launches HIS 6790 IceQ X Turbo 1GB GDDR5. Offering the HIS awarding winning cooling and overclocking technology, the new model is designed for our most demanding gamers to experience a truly outstanding performance and ultra-high bandwidth in gaming. The HIS 6790 IceQ X Turbo has over-clocked its core clock to 900MHz and memory clock to 4400MHz, delivering serious high-definition gaming frame rates.
What's more, the new model equips with stunning array of advanced technologies, such as AMD Eyefinity technology, AMD's second-generation of DirectX 11-ready graphics,
and AMD EyeSpeed technology. The combined configuration delivers dramatic visual and gaming experience, making it the ultimate solution for performance gamers.
- AMD Eyefinity technology: Gaming and productivity on up to six simultaneous displays.
- AMD's second-generation of DirectX 11-ready graphics: Stunningly realistic gaming.
- AMD EyeSpeed technology: Fast applications and incredible video.
For more information about HIS 6790 IceQ X Turbo 1 GB, please visit http://www.hisdigital.com/un/product2-607.shtml
Latest News Posts
- Watch 26 minutes of leaked No Man's Sky footage
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio