Lian-Li launches the all new Tyr X500 HTPC/Gaming Chassis
Taipei, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the Tyr X500 chassis designed as a stylish midi-tower HTPC/Gaming chassis. Combining the usual toned down profile of HTPC cases with the arresting larger profile of traditional Lian Li chassis; the Tyr X500 stands out in style. Similar to the X2000 Chassis, there is no hiding of this case as it proudly resembles multimedia speakers, and boldly displays your tasteful style. The Tyr X500 is destined to become your next HTPC/Gaming Chassis allowing unprecedented high performance components to be encompassed in the home theatre environment without compromising on looks and appeal. Not as big as the full tower X2000, the X500 is ideally suited to smaller environments, while catering for bigger PC components than traditional HTPC systems.
Lian Li is well known for craftsmanship and quality, and the Tyr X500 is no exception. The stylish and unique side panels accept 2x 5.25" Optical Device Drives and one 3.5" drive, which are accessible from either the left or right side, while the front face is for ergonomics with a stylish diamond cut and airflow from side intake vents. Showcasing the new style, with an all black anodized interior, an easily removable front panel which covers 2x 120mm silent intake fans, protected by the removable and washable nylon dust cover and 2x 120mm exhaust fans, one for each heat zone. The top mounted multimedia ports include 4x USB 2.0 ports, 1x Firewire (IEEE1394), 1x E-SATA, and HD AC97 Audio ports. The patented tool-less latch allows easy access to the compartmented heat zones inside with enough room to support 300mm long VGA cards, plus 4x HDD's. Other traditional Lian Li innovations have been improved upon such as the removable motherboard tray with holes for better CPU cooling and added anti-vibration couplings, as well as the specially filed and brushed finish to reduce sharp edges giving the case both style, and an aspect of safety.
More features include support for ATX, and Micro-ATX motherboards, 7x PCI slots, water cooling support (holes for water pipes), 1x 120mm silent exhaust fan for the motherboard heat zone, 1x 120mm exhaust fans for the HDD and PSU bay heat zone and further support for extra long PSU via an extension kit. The PSU is mounted with anti-vibration and insulated rubber strips on the mounting platforms. Specialized HDD mounting cages (supports 4x HDDs total, 2x2 configuration) with special mounting brackets to prevent vibration as they fit into specially designed receptacles. Additional touches include vented PCI brackets which add to through flow of air and prevent heat buildup.
The case was designed with silence in mind, so specialized sound insulation material combines with the 2mm thick aluminum alloy side panels to keep your system whisper quiet. Taking things to the extreme in comfort and convenience, Lian Li mounts the case on rubber pads to minimize any vibrations that could add to noise. Using the extra large 120mm fans for airflow keeps noise levels at a minimum; reducing the high pitched whine experienced from smaller, faster spinning fans. Silent, stylish functional design is the Lian Li goal. The essence of Lian-Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
For more details on features and extras available for the Tyr X500 please go to the Lian-Li website: http://www.lian-li.com.tw/v2/en/product/product06.php?pr_index=260&cl_index=1&sc_index=25&ss_index=62
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Exploding Beats headphones aren't Apple's fault
- Samsung: Galaxy S8 is 2-for-1 in the US only right now
- NVIDIA's purported Volta-based TITAN Xv spotted
- Joss Wheddon taking over 'Justice League' directing duty
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delay causes stock dive
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning