AVADirect Now Authorized Asetek System Builder
AVADirect has recently become an authorized system builder of Asetek thermal management products. The company was founded in 2000 (interesting, so was AVADirect!) and initially set out to target the enthusiast gamer market. Within the year of 2006 they decided to transition into the OEM market and released the worlds first fully functional, all-in-one liquid cooling unit. By doing this, they were easily able to compete with a majority of liquid cooling manufacturers due to price, and convenience. In 2011, Asetek now supplies many manufacturers with quiet cooling solutions through their all-in-one units at an affordable, reliably refreshing solution. We have been offering Asetek products since they first hit the market in 2000 in our custom liquid cooling systems. We began to stock their all-in-one units in 2008 when we noticed the trend began to set with simple, and quiet liquid cooling setups.We are honored to be a part of the team, and look forward to future endeavors.
You can view more information by clicking here
To view all Asetek products we offer click Asetek Thermal Management Products at AVADirect
Got an opinion? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup