AVADirect Now Authorized Asetek System Builder
AVADirect has recently become an authorized system builder of Asetek thermal management products. The company was founded in 2000 (interesting, so was AVADirect!) and initially set out to target the enthusiast gamer market. Within the year of 2006 they decided to transition into the OEM market and released the worlds first fully functional, all-in-one liquid cooling unit. By doing this, they were easily able to compete with a majority of liquid cooling manufacturers due to price, and convenience. In 2011, Asetek now supplies many manufacturers with quiet cooling solutions through their all-in-one units at an affordable, reliably refreshing solution. We have been offering Asetek products since they first hit the market in 2000 in our custom liquid cooling systems. We began to stock their all-in-one units in 2008 when we noticed the trend began to set with simple, and quiet liquid cooling setups.We are honored to be a part of the team, and look forward to future endeavors.
You can view more information by clicking here
To view all Asetek products we offer click Asetek Thermal Management Products at AVADirect
Got an opinion? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications