Mach Xtreme Technology Unveils 1.8'' micro-SATA MX-MDS Series Solid State Drives
Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user friendly designed PC components, today unveiled the 1.8"micro-SATA MX-MDS Series SSD. Based on the best-in-class SandForce SF1222 controller, the 1.8" MX-MDS Series delivers an enhanced mobile computing experience with much faster application loading, ultra-fast data access, shorter boot-ups, and longer battery life of all laptops with micro-SATA interface.
This series maintains the highest level of read and write performance though the life of the SSD. Highly intelligent block management and wear leveling optimizes longevity of MX-MDS series drives. The MDS series supports DuraClass, DuraWrite and unique RAISE technologies. DuraClass technology provides best-in-class endurance, performance, and low power. DuraWrite technology extends the endurance of MLC memory providing at least 5 year lifecycles with 3-5K cycle MLC flash. RAISE provides the protection and reliability of RAID on a single drive without the significant write overhead.
The MX-MDS drive delivers best-in-class read and write speeds clocking in at up to 285 MB/s read and 275 MB/s write along with the stunning maximum of 30,000 IOPS and low power consumption (stand-by 0.5W / active up to 2.0W) and superior durability (1.5 million MTBF) compared to rotating hard disk drives.
Available in capacities of 40GB, 60GB and 90GB, Mach Xtreme Technology MX-MDS SSDs comes backed with 2 Year Warranty and outstanding after-sales service.
MX-MDS Series 1.8" SSD at A Glance:
1.8" SATAII micro-SATA MLC Solid State Drive
Max. Read Performance up to 285MB/s (40GB up to 220MB/s)
Max. Write Performance up to 275MB/s (40GB up to 210MB/s)
Sustained Write up to 230MB/s (40GB up to 120MB/s)
IOPS up to 30,000
Power consumption: idle 0.5W / active 2.0W
Life expectancy 1.5 million hours MTBF
Capacity: 40GB (MXSSD2MMDS-40G), 60GB (MXSSD2MMDS-60G) and 90GB (MXSSD2MMDS-90G)
Warranty: 2 Years
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- AMD rumored to launch its dual-GPU next month, the Radeon R9 Fury X2
- India's Cochin International airport runs 100% on solar power
- Apple buys company responsible for Star Wars motion-capture, Faceshift
- Reports claim Apple looks to OLED screens for 2018 phone release
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family