Colorful Announces iGame GTX550 Ti Graphics Card
After 8 years and 2 months, NVIDIA picked up again the code "Ti" which was first used on GeForce 3 and GeForce 4 series, and used it on GF114 GPU with Fermi architecture. The latest NVIDIA GPU GF116 today was unveiled, and also with the classic code, named GeForce GTX550 Ti.
AS one of the biggest partners with NVIDIA in Asia, Colorful announces iGame series GTX550 Ti at the first time for power uses, called iGame550Ti-1024M D5 Ymir. Just like other iGame Ymir series graphics cards, the iGame550Ti has two different clocks (Dual-BOIS) which are controlled by the button on the card's bracket. In Normal Mode, the card runs at 900MHz/4100MHz (Core/Memory) just as NVIDIA reference design; while after pressing the button, the card will be brought into Turbo Mode, the clock will be boosted to 1000 MHz/4400Mhz (Core/Memory).
iGame550Ti Ymir still uses the Shark-designed cooler, with the twin fans it brings lower noise and higher thermal performance. For the VRM area, it makes use of a 5 phases design, with low thermal MOSFETs and high-c capacitors.
Name: iGame550-1024 D5 Ymir
CUDA CORES: 192
Graphics Clock (Normal/Turbo): 900/1000 (MHz)
Memory Clock (Normal/Turbo): 4100/4400 (MHz)
Memory Capacity: 1024MB
Memory Interface: 192-bit
The iGame550-1024 D5 Ymir is available now in Asia and will be available in Europe later.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- AI to replace over 50% of ALL jobs in the next 10 years
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives