Colorful Announces iGame GTX550 Ti Graphics Card
After 8 years and 2 months, NVIDIA picked up again the code "Ti" which was first used on GeForce 3 and GeForce 4 series, and used it on GF114 GPU with Fermi architecture. The latest NVIDIA GPU GF116 today was unveiled, and also with the classic code, named GeForce GTX550 Ti.
AS one of the biggest partners with NVIDIA in Asia, Colorful announces iGame series GTX550 Ti at the first time for power uses, called iGame550Ti-1024M D5 Ymir. Just like other iGame Ymir series graphics cards, the iGame550Ti has two different clocks (Dual-BOIS) which are controlled by the button on the card's bracket. In Normal Mode, the card runs at 900MHz/4100MHz (Core/Memory) just as NVIDIA reference design; while after pressing the button, the card will be brought into Turbo Mode, the clock will be boosted to 1000 MHz/4400Mhz (Core/Memory).
iGame550Ti Ymir still uses the Shark-designed cooler, with the twin fans it brings lower noise and higher thermal performance. For the VRM area, it makes use of a 5 phases design, with low thermal MOSFETs and high-c capacitors.
Name: iGame550-1024 D5 Ymir
CUDA CORES: 192
Graphics Clock (Normal/Turbo): 900/1000 (MHz)
Memory Clock (Normal/Turbo): 4100/4400 (MHz)
Memory Capacity: 1024MB
Memory Interface: 192-bit
The iGame550-1024 D5 Ymir is available now in Asia and will be available in Europe later.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's post-holiday quarter saw 61 million iPhones sold
- Valve nixes paid mods for Skyrim after massive gamer backlash
- Project Cars 'The World is Yours' clip will have you upgrading your PC
- Microsoft's Satya Nadella thinks Cortana is a game changer
- Air Force's mysterious X-37B will have another test flight next month
- Strontium Nitro Plus 64GB OTG Pen Drive for Android Review
- ASUS RS520-E8-RS8 Barebones Server Review
- Bios f7 z97-ud5h-bk
- Spam report
- Gigabyte EP45-DS3P + Xeon 5450 overclock help please
- Eurocom Launches 13.3-inch M4 Ultraportable
- Cryorig Announces the H5 Ultimate CPU Cooler
- PNY Announces the HP x755w USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis