Colorful Announces iGame GTX550 Ti Graphics Card
After 8 years and 2 months, NVIDIA picked up again the code "Ti" which was first used on GeForce 3 and GeForce 4 series, and used it on GF114 GPU with Fermi architecture. The latest NVIDIA GPU GF116 today was unveiled, and also with the classic code, named GeForce GTX550 Ti.
AS one of the biggest partners with NVIDIA in Asia, Colorful announces iGame series GTX550 Ti at the first time for power uses, called iGame550Ti-1024M D5 Ymir. Just like other iGame Ymir series graphics cards, the iGame550Ti has two different clocks (Dual-BOIS) which are controlled by the button on the card's bracket. In Normal Mode, the card runs at 900MHz/4100MHz (Core/Memory) just as NVIDIA reference design; while after pressing the button, the card will be brought into Turbo Mode, the clock will be boosted to 1000 MHz/4400Mhz (Core/Memory).
iGame550Ti Ymir still uses the Shark-designed cooler, with the twin fans it brings lower noise and higher thermal performance. For the VRM area, it makes use of a 5 phases design, with low thermal MOSFETs and high-c capacitors.
Name: iGame550-1024 D5 Ymir
CUDA CORES: 192
Graphics Clock (Normal/Turbo): 900/1000 (MHz)
Memory Clock (Normal/Turbo): 4100/4400 (MHz)
Memory Capacity: 1024MB
Memory Interface: 192-bit
The iGame550-1024 D5 Ymir is available now in Asia and will be available in Europe later.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio