Colorful Announces iGame GTX550 Ti Graphics Card
After 8 years and 2 months, NVIDIA picked up again the code "Ti" which was first used on GeForce 3 and GeForce 4 series, and used it on GF114 GPU with Fermi architecture. The latest NVIDIA GPU GF116 today was unveiled, and also with the classic code, named GeForce GTX550 Ti.
AS one of the biggest partners with NVIDIA in Asia, Colorful announces iGame series GTX550 Ti at the first time for power uses, called iGame550Ti-1024M D5 Ymir. Just like other iGame Ymir series graphics cards, the iGame550Ti has two different clocks (Dual-BOIS) which are controlled by the button on the card's bracket. In Normal Mode, the card runs at 900MHz/4100MHz (Core/Memory) just as NVIDIA reference design; while after pressing the button, the card will be brought into Turbo Mode, the clock will be boosted to 1000 MHz/4400Mhz (Core/Memory).
iGame550Ti Ymir still uses the Shark-designed cooler, with the twin fans it brings lower noise and higher thermal performance. For the VRM area, it makes use of a 5 phases design, with low thermal MOSFETs and high-c capacitors.
Name: iGame550-1024 D5 Ymir
CUDA CORES: 192
Graphics Clock (Normal/Turbo): 900/1000 (MHz)
Memory Clock (Normal/Turbo): 4100/4400 (MHz)
Memory Capacity: 1024MB
Memory Interface: 192-bit
The iGame550-1024 D5 Ymir is available now in Asia and will be available in Europe later.
Latest News Posts
- Hangouts for iOS updated, includes redesign and increased performance
- Nintendo: Wii U failed because of the controller, and launch timing
- The Unreal Engine 4 powered 'Koola' demo is absolutely mind blowing
- Pressure is on for Apple Music, as music industry needs major help
- 7 out of 10 smartphone owners sleep with our phones really close to us
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- G41M Combo DDR3 RAM not working
- Some PC-A51 watercooling questions
- Driver Errors
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive