Colorful Announces iGame GTX550 Ti Graphics Card
After 8 years and 2 months, NVIDIA picked up again the code "Ti" which was first used on GeForce 3 and GeForce 4 series, and used it on GF114 GPU with Fermi architecture. The latest NVIDIA GPU GF116 today was unveiled, and also with the classic code, named GeForce GTX550 Ti.
AS one of the biggest partners with NVIDIA in Asia, Colorful announces iGame series GTX550 Ti at the first time for power uses, called iGame550Ti-1024M D5 Ymir. Just like other iGame Ymir series graphics cards, the iGame550Ti has two different clocks (Dual-BOIS) which are controlled by the button on the card's bracket. In Normal Mode, the card runs at 900MHz/4100MHz (Core/Memory) just as NVIDIA reference design; while after pressing the button, the card will be brought into Turbo Mode, the clock will be boosted to 1000 MHz/4400Mhz (Core/Memory).
iGame550Ti Ymir still uses the Shark-designed cooler, with the twin fans it brings lower noise and higher thermal performance. For the VRM area, it makes use of a 5 phases design, with low thermal MOSFETs and high-c capacitors.
Name: iGame550-1024 D5 Ymir
CUDA CORES: 192
Graphics Clock (Normal/Turbo): 900/1000 (MHz)
Memory Clock (Normal/Turbo): 4100/4400 (MHz)
Memory Capacity: 1024MB
Memory Interface: 192-bit
The iGame550-1024 D5 Ymir is available now in Asia and will be available in Europe later.
Latest News Posts
- Intel working on next-gen Xeon with 32C/64T of power
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- In Win launches X-Frame 2.0, tou 2.0 Signature chassis
- Uber suspends self-driving car tech after Arizona crash
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse