Mana Bar celebrates 1 year of consoles and cocktails
Tuesday, 15th March 2011 - Videogame cocktail bar, the Mana Bar, will celebrate its first birthday this Sunday, 20th of March.
The Mana Bar in Brisbane, Australia first opened its doors to the public on Saturday, 20th of March in 2010 and was universally praised as a unique and different venue. Combining the latest in console videogames with a quality selection of cocktails and drinks, the concept has proven to be a success.
"I'm exceptionally proud of what we've achieved" says Mana Bar creator Guy 'Yug' Blomberg. "The Mana Bar proves that gaming transcends the usual geek stereotype, and allows people from all walks of life to socialise in a new and unique way."
A public event to celebrate the milestone will be held at the Mana Bar this Sunday, 20th of March featuring gaming competitions, special guests and prizes given away every 20 minutes! More details can be found here:
Due to the success of the Mana Bar in Brisbane a second Mana Bar will be opening in Melbourne soon with more locations, both domestic and international, to follow soon after.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD