Mana Bar celebrates 1 year of consoles and cocktails
Tuesday, 15th March 2011 - Videogame cocktail bar, the Mana Bar, will celebrate its first birthday this Sunday, 20th of March.
The Mana Bar in Brisbane, Australia first opened its doors to the public on Saturday, 20th of March in 2010 and was universally praised as a unique and different venue. Combining the latest in console videogames with a quality selection of cocktails and drinks, the concept has proven to be a success.
"I'm exceptionally proud of what we've achieved" says Mana Bar creator Guy 'Yug' Blomberg. "The Mana Bar proves that gaming transcends the usual geek stereotype, and allows people from all walks of life to socialise in a new and unique way."
A public event to celebrate the milestone will be held at the Mana Bar this Sunday, 20th of March featuring gaming competitions, special guests and prizes given away every 20 minutes! More details can be found here:
Due to the success of the Mana Bar in Brisbane a second Mana Bar will be opening in Melbourne soon with more locations, both domestic and international, to follow soon after.
Latest News Posts
- LG confirms $1.75 billion investment in flexible OLED displays
- $299 Xbox One S bundled with free copy of Halo 5, launches Aug 23
- Burnout creators begin work on new driving game with VR support
- Jon Rettinger: Apple is 'boring', 'stopped innovating years ago'
- Carpool Karaoke fan? Yeah, Apple signs 16 episodes for Apple Music
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio