Mana Bar celebrates 1 year of consoles and cocktails
Tuesday, 15th March 2011 - Videogame cocktail bar, the Mana Bar, will celebrate its first birthday this Sunday, 20th of March.
The Mana Bar in Brisbane, Australia first opened its doors to the public on Saturday, 20th of March in 2010 and was universally praised as a unique and different venue. Combining the latest in console videogames with a quality selection of cocktails and drinks, the concept has proven to be a success.
"I'm exceptionally proud of what we've achieved" says Mana Bar creator Guy 'Yug' Blomberg. "The Mana Bar proves that gaming transcends the usual geek stereotype, and allows people from all walks of life to socialise in a new and unique way."
A public event to celebrate the milestone will be held at the Mana Bar this Sunday, 20th of March featuring gaming competitions, special guests and prizes given away every 20 minutes! More details can be found here:
Due to the success of the Mana Bar in Brisbane a second Mana Bar will be opening in Melbourne soon with more locations, both domestic and international, to follow soon after.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft axes original Forza Horizon from store
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- New scoop on latest Destiny DLC 'Days of Iron' amour
- Boost your resume with two in-demand tech certifications
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now