Silicon Power Whole New SSD series V20 Gives You the Best of Both Worlds
Challenging Limits of Performance and Endurance
Taipei, Taiwan, February 15, 2011 ~ World leading flash memory manufacturer Silicon Power today announces the new Velox V20 series Solid State Drive (SSD). Instantly boosting PC performances, it uses the latest SandForce controller, featuring a maximum read-speed of 285MB/s and write-speed of 275MB/s so enthusiasts can sit back and enjoy the speedy transfer rates!
Tremendous Write-Speed Improvement
Silicon Power's V20 SSD uses the latest SandForce controller, it boasts a continuous read / write speed up to 285MB/ 275MB per second, respectively. An actual test using a 40GB V20 required only 13 seconds to boot into Windows and open up a program. It is the perfect enterprise office PC storage solution or the ideal boot-up disk in any PC! In addition, V20 SSD also supports TRIM Command and Garbage Collection technology to counter performance drop issues due to long period of use and continuous write actions.
Significantly Extending Lifespan
Using SandForce controller's patented DuraClass technology, it can extend the SSD lifespan up to 5 years! The DuraWrite technology optimizes the to-be written data to a reserved 7% flash memory storage block that acts as an intermediate station before data are written with an amplification less than 1 to their final storage blocks. This vastly reduces the occurrences of bad sectors and thus extending the lifespan.
Silicon Power's V20 SSD comes with a 3-year warranty and a 2.5inch to 3.5inch adapter bracket for you to install into a desktop PC to boost performances!
- Excellent data transfer rate
- Support TRIM Command
- AES-128 encryption
- Available capacities: 40GB/60GB/120GB/240GB
- Conforms to 2.5" SATA interface and hard drive dimensions (SATA SSD)
- Come with a 3.5" adapter bracket to install V20 into a desktop PC.
- Built-in ECC to guarantee data reliability
- Has "Wear-Leveling" technology to extend its lifespan
- In compliance with strict European RoHS directives, meeting the green environment trend
- Has excellent performance and stability
- Low power consumption
- Shock and vibration proof
- Noiseless operation, no latency delay and no seek error
- 3-year warranty
- Durability: pull/ plug test ~ at least 10,000 times
- Operating voltage: 4.5V~5.5V
- Vibration resistance test: 20G peak-to-peak max
- Shock resistance test: 1500G Max
- Transfer rate: maximum read ~ 285MB/s; maximum write ~ 275MB/s*
- Dimension: 100x 69.85 x 9.4mm
- Weight: 70g
*NOTE: Performances may vary due to platform differences
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, Silicon Power has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market. With superior quality and innovative design, our products stood out in several competitions and awarded Taiwan Excellence and COMPUTEX Design & Innovation Award in 2009 and 2010. Winning trust of global consumers, Silicon Power holds a record of successive double-digit revenue growth for last seven years. For Silicon Power, the product we introduced is not only a digital storage device but also a real promise to create and preserve your most valuable memory in every moment.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel