Quad Channel USB3.0 Stick from Sharkoon - Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo
Write rate 70 MB/s, Read rate 110 MB/s Memory size: 32 and 64 GB | MSRP 69.90 euros (32 GB) and 124.90 euros (64 GB)
Sharkoon has expanded their SuperSpeed interface product line and presents another USB3.0 stick: The Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo provides a read rate of up to 110 MB/s and a write rate of up to 70 MB/s. Therefore this memory stick is around ten times faster than the average USB2.0 models.
The high data rates of the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo is owed to its efficient USB3.0 Single Chip Controller with Quad Channel Architecture. The memory stick is cased in a high-quality, dark grey aluminum housing with protective cap and keychain eyelet, measures 72 x 19 x 8 and weighs 16 grams. Both 32 GB and 64 GB memory sizes are available.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo available immediately for the suggested manufacturers retail price of 69.90 euros (32 GB) and 124.90 euros (64 GB) from authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request photos or other informational material please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Americans have streamed 135B songs and music videos in 2015 so far
- Difficulties trying to sell Xbox One, PlayStation 4 in China
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors