Quad Channel USB3.0 Stick from Sharkoon - Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo
Write rate 70 MB/s, Read rate 110 MB/s Memory size: 32 and 64 GB | MSRP 69.90 euros (32 GB) and 124.90 euros (64 GB)
Sharkoon has expanded their SuperSpeed interface product line and presents another USB3.0 stick: The Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo provides a read rate of up to 110 MB/s and a write rate of up to 70 MB/s. Therefore this memory stick is around ten times faster than the average USB2.0 models.
The high data rates of the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo is owed to its efficient USB3.0 Single Chip Controller with Quad Channel Architecture. The memory stick is cased in a high-quality, dark grey aluminum housing with protective cap and keychain eyelet, measures 72 x 19 x 8 and weighs 16 grams. Both 32 GB and 64 GB memory sizes are available.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo available immediately for the suggested manufacturers retail price of 69.90 euros (32 GB) and 124.90 euros (64 GB) from authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request photos or other informational material please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015