Quad Channel USB3.0 Stick from Sharkoon - Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo
Write rate 70 MB/s, Read rate 110 MB/s Memory size: 32 and 64 GB | MSRP 69.90 euros (32 GB) and 124.90 euros (64 GB)
Sharkoon has expanded their SuperSpeed interface product line and presents another USB3.0 stick: The Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo provides a read rate of up to 110 MB/s and a write rate of up to 70 MB/s. Therefore this memory stick is around ten times faster than the average USB2.0 models.
The high data rates of the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo is owed to its efficient USB3.0 Single Chip Controller with Quad Channel Architecture. The memory stick is cased in a high-quality, dark grey aluminum housing with protective cap and keychain eyelet, measures 72 x 19 x 8 and weighs 16 grams. Both 32 GB and 64 GB memory sizes are available.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Flexi-Drive Accelerate Duo available immediately for the suggested manufacturers retail price of 69.90 euros (32 GB) and 124.90 euros (64 GB) from authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request photos or other informational material please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Raspberry Pi gets experimental GPU acceleration, games now playable
- Google announces it will stop displaying Flash ads as of Jan 2, 2017
- NASA provides MIT with humanoid robot, will help out space missions
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance