OHKI.com.au throws out the challenge to the Australian TV market, offering a 42" Full HD LED TV for $799
OHKI, one of Australia's newest players in the online consumer electronics market has today thrown out the challenge to Australian retailers, lowering the price of its OHKI 42" Full HD LED TV to $799.00.
The $799 LED TV is significantly cheaper than other similar sized LED units on the market and features a 1080p Full HD LG panel with 120Hz refresh rate and in-built PVR function.
OHKI Co-founder and Director, Lucas McEntee, said the offer was breaking new ground in the Australian electronics market which has received a lot of media attention in recent weeks.
"The market is experiencing an exciting time with consumers now keeping a close eye on how each player seeks to deliver the best products and prices.
"OHKI is about bringing top quality products to Australians at the best prices without hype. By offering this price we hope to push the market to deliver greater value TVs to Australians than ever before."
OHKI products are available online through OHKI.com.au with finance options and 14 day money back guarantee. The company will also offer free delivery Australia wide for this promotion.
OHKI was founded in mid 2010 by two friends and entrepreneurs with a history in international business. Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood saw an opportunity to develop a business model that could deliver high quality electronics to Australian homes at the best prices available with flexible purchase options. OHKI plans to rapidly expand its product suite in early-2011.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon Software 16.6.2 drivers released, supports RX 480
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities