OHKI.com.au throws out the challenge to the Australian TV market, offering a 42" Full HD LED TV for $799
OHKI, one of Australia's newest players in the online consumer electronics market has today thrown out the challenge to Australian retailers, lowering the price of its OHKI 42" Full HD LED TV to $799.00.
The $799 LED TV is significantly cheaper than other similar sized LED units on the market and features a 1080p Full HD LG panel with 120Hz refresh rate and in-built PVR function.
OHKI Co-founder and Director, Lucas McEntee, said the offer was breaking new ground in the Australian electronics market which has received a lot of media attention in recent weeks.
"The market is experiencing an exciting time with consumers now keeping a close eye on how each player seeks to deliver the best products and prices.
"OHKI is about bringing top quality products to Australians at the best prices without hype. By offering this price we hope to push the market to deliver greater value TVs to Australians than ever before."
OHKI products are available online through OHKI.com.au with finance options and 14 day money back guarantee. The company will also offer free delivery Australia wide for this promotion.
OHKI was founded in mid 2010 by two friends and entrepreneurs with a history in international business. Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood saw an opportunity to develop a business model that could deliver high quality electronics to Australian homes at the best prices available with flexible purchase options. OHKI plans to rapidly expand its product suite in early-2011.
Latest News Posts
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- Russia announces plans to create new space station with NASA, others
- The F-35 JSF continues to destroy taxpayer dollars at alarming rate
- Dota 2: The International tickets sell out in just 10 minutes
- PayPal adjusting strategy, needs to close the gap in mobile payments
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi