OHKI.com.au throws out the challenge to the Australian TV market, offering a 42" Full HD LED TV for $799
OHKI, one of Australia's newest players in the online consumer electronics market has today thrown out the challenge to Australian retailers, lowering the price of its OHKI 42" Full HD LED TV to $799.00.
The $799 LED TV is significantly cheaper than other similar sized LED units on the market and features a 1080p Full HD LG panel with 120Hz refresh rate and in-built PVR function.
OHKI Co-founder and Director, Lucas McEntee, said the offer was breaking new ground in the Australian electronics market which has received a lot of media attention in recent weeks.
"The market is experiencing an exciting time with consumers now keeping a close eye on how each player seeks to deliver the best products and prices.
"OHKI is about bringing top quality products to Australians at the best prices without hype. By offering this price we hope to push the market to deliver greater value TVs to Australians than ever before."
OHKI products are available online through OHKI.com.au with finance options and 14 day money back guarantee. The company will also offer free delivery Australia wide for this promotion.
OHKI was founded in mid 2010 by two friends and entrepreneurs with a history in international business. Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood saw an opportunity to develop a business model that could deliver high quality electronics to Australian homes at the best prices available with flexible purchase options. OHKI plans to rapidly expand its product suite in early-2011.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi sells a million phones in India in 18 days
- Razer Blade Pro laptop rocks GTX 1080, 4K G-Sync display
- Nintendo Switch may sport dedicated game video recording
- Get this Samsung wireless charging pad for over 70% off
- Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer shows amazing graphics
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- GIGABYTE P55W v6 Gaming Notebook Review
- How do i contact the moderators?
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package