OHKI.com.au throws out the challenge to the Australian TV market, offering a 42" Full HD LED TV for $799
OHKI, one of Australia's newest players in the online consumer electronics market has today thrown out the challenge to Australian retailers, lowering the price of its OHKI 42" Full HD LED TV to $799.00.
The $799 LED TV is significantly cheaper than other similar sized LED units on the market and features a 1080p Full HD LG panel with 120Hz refresh rate and in-built PVR function.
OHKI Co-founder and Director, Lucas McEntee, said the offer was breaking new ground in the Australian electronics market which has received a lot of media attention in recent weeks.
"The market is experiencing an exciting time with consumers now keeping a close eye on how each player seeks to deliver the best products and prices.
"OHKI is about bringing top quality products to Australians at the best prices without hype. By offering this price we hope to push the market to deliver greater value TVs to Australians than ever before."
OHKI products are available online through OHKI.com.au with finance options and 14 day money back guarantee. The company will also offer free delivery Australia wide for this promotion.
OHKI was founded in mid 2010 by two friends and entrepreneurs with a history in international business. Lucas McEntee and Jason Littlewood saw an opportunity to develop a business model that could deliver high quality electronics to Australian homes at the best prices available with flexible purchase options. OHKI plans to rapidly expand its product suite in early-2011.
Latest News Posts
- Details how Pakistan arrested one of the most wanted cybercriminals
- Survey: 30% of companies would pay ransom to cybercriminals
- Google removes 200 ad-injecting Chrome extensions that had malware
- Apple's new MacBook has performance of the MacBook Air from 2011
- GIGABYTE passes ASUS, becomes the leading motherboard vendor
- Patriot BeatStreet Bluetooth Speaker and Clock Review
- Asrock H97 Pro 4 Fan Headers
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi