V3 Gaming PCs Now Available with NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« GTX 560 Ti Graphics Cards
NVIDIA has launched the GeForce┬« GTX 560 Ti graphics card, and V3 Gaming PC is announcing the availability of those graphics cards in all of its desktop computers systems. The GeForce┬« GTX 560 Ti has 386 CUDA cores and 1GB of GDDR5 memory.
Jan 25, 2011 - LOMITA, CA (January 25, 2010) - V3 Gaming, manufacturer of high-end computer systems, has announced the availability of the NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« GTX 560 Ti graphics card in all of its desktop computer systems. The NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« GTX 560 Ti is a compact yet powerful DirectX 11 GPU that is great for small form factor and budget computer systems.
The new NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« GTX 560 Ti graphics card is the latest implementation of the ultra-powerful "Fermi" GPU architecture that originally launched with the GeForce GTX 480 graphics card earlier this year. NVIDIA's Fermi architecture brings massive GPU compute superiority and unprecedented gaming performance to the graphics card market. The GeForce GTX 560 Ti is equipped with 384 CUDA cores and 1 GB of GDDR5 memory.
"The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti fits perfectly between the already exceptional graphics card offerings from NVIDIA. The capabilities of this card along with the physical characteristics are right in line with what we're trying to accomplish with our small form factor systems." said Steven Chien, CEO of V3 Gaming PC. The NVIDIA┬« GeForce┬« GTX 560 Ti supplants the GeForce┬« GTX 460 as the recommended card for mainstream to high-end gaming systems from V3 Gaming PC. The small physical stature of the card compared to the competition allows it to be used across a wider-range of cases, including the Move 3DS - a small form factor LAN Party PC from V3.
Like all recent NVIDIA graphics cards, the GeForce GTX 560 Ti supports the latest Microsoft DirectX 11 technology, which makes it perfect for playing all of the latest games. Due to its position in the middle of the price spectrum for NVIDIA graphics cards, the GeForce GTX 560 Ti is a great candidate for use in SLI configuration. Performance scaling in SLI has proven to be great with the GeForce GTX 560 Ti, and SLI also allows the card to support 3D Vision Surround which spans the great 3D gaming experience across three monitors.
V3 Gaming PC desktops equipped with NVIDIA's GeForce┬« GTX 560 Ti series graphics cards also support NVIDIA's CUDA┬« and PhysX┬« technologies for the best computing experience possible. V3 Gaming PC recommends pairing this new graphics card with a capable processor to ensure an optimized gaming experience. All V3 Gaming PCs are backed by industry-leading lifetime labor and technical support services, as well as a 3-year limited warranty on parts.
# # #
About V3 Gaming PC
V3 Gaming PC, headquartered in Lomita, California, is a of manufacturer bleeding-edge gaming computers and components designed for the enthusiast audience. Founded in 2010, V3's team consists of seasoned industry veterans with a reputation for producing the most well-built, well-supported computers on the market. For more information, visit http://www.v3gamingpc.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch switches to full 1080p while docked
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs