Digital Storm's Enix Merges Minimalist Aesthetics with Brute Force Computing Power
Sandy Bridge architecture, vertical heat dissipation, efficient internal structure and above 4.7GHz overclocks, create a powerful gaming system unlike any other
Fremont, Calif. - (January 24, 2011) - Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, proudly debuts it's most innovative and efficient PC design to date - Enix.
The Enix from Digital Storm shatters the status quo by delivering bleeding edge performance while maintaining the minimalistic footprint of modern desktop computers. By disregarding the common wisdom that bigger is better, the Enix's small profile takes full advantage of the Micro ATX format. Overclocks of 4.7GHz and above are easily achieved thanks to the Enix's vertically cooled chassis and Intel's new powerful Sandy Bridge architecture. In addition, the motherboard is rotated 90 degrees taking full advantage of heat's natural tendency to rise. The Enix can also be customized to fit a dual GTX 580 configuration, giving it the versatility of being an elite gaming machine or a high performance workstation.
The Enix looks like no other desktop computer because it isn't one; it foregoes the inherited inefficiencies to be born anew in a bold sleek design. At its center is a computing engine capable of delivering the type of staggering performance most users thought wasn't possible with a modern desktop computer of similar size.
The design of the Enix's internal structure gives it numerous advantages over conventional desktop computers. The Enix's 90 degree motherboard rotation offers easy access to ports at the top of the chassis, eliminating the need to reach behind the computer to connect peripherals. Also, located at the top of the Enix is a hot-swap bay and two USB 3.0 ports. The hot-swap bay makes it easy to take your data on the go and the USB 3.0 ports provide blazing fast data transfer speeds. Additionally, the hard-drives in the Enix are all installed on the side of the chassis so that they can be passively cooled, minimizing noise for a silent user experience.
"Enix's design is a dramatic departure from any system we've ever built in the past. By rethinking conventional PC design the Enix provides our customers with every imaginable advantage over other machines," remarked Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "Accessibility to all the components is unparalleled and the vertically designed chassis keeps everything cool and quiet. Couple that with an outrageously overclocked Sandy Bridge chip and you have one of the most efficient and powerful machines on the market."
Digital Storm's Enix is available for purchase at http://www.digitalstormonline.com/compblackops.asp with a base configuration starting at $1,132.
For images or additional information, please contact Digital Storm Media Representative Brian Metcalf at email@example.com or 305-576-1171 x11.
Digital Storm Enix Technical Specifications
About Digital Storm
Founded in 2002, Digital Storm has rapidly emerged as the predominant name in system integration. With expertise in gaming and workstation PCs, Digital Storm's mission is to deliver its customers bleeding edge technology and performance, coupled with rock solid stability and support. As a validation of Digital Storm's success, the company has maintained an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau and its systems have received the industry's most prestigious awards. http://www.DigitalStormOnline.com
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications