C101, Shield-Level Flash Disk from Team Group
Rated Five Star, Highest Prestige for Computer Peripherals, by Italian Media Company Nexthardware
Adopting a tough appearance and shield design as the core product theme, C101, a high speed flash disk from Team Group, is positioned to securely transfer, store and transport personal data for users. After stringent tests and reviews on its performance and access speed (both writing and reading speed), Nexthardware, a computer media company in Italy, has given C101 five stars, the most prestigious level for computer hardware.
C101 uses an USB2.0 interface and can transfer data at 480Mbps (actual data accessing speed can reach 20MB per second and writing speed 10MB per second.) It comes with five capacity choices from 2-32 GB to satisfy the demands of different consumer segments. C101 also supports an automatic power saving mode that can significantly alleviate load on the laptop battery and effectively prolong battery life. According to Nexthardware, C101 is a multifunctional flash disk suitable for all kinds of applications. C101 not only offers excellent access performance to greatly shorten download times, but it is also competitive in price.
In addition to product reviews and introductions of both hardware and software, Nexthardware, the most respected Italian computer peripheral media company, offers complete pricing information and information about the latest market developments. It is one of the most trusted computer media companies in Italy.
Beareyes.com was founded in 1997 and is now a well-known site of ChinaNet. There are more than 6 million daily visitors, 1.5 million registered members and 25 millions daily pageviews, and it is a meeting paradise for all computer fans. Beareyes.com has 16 associated sites and reviews over 5,000 products (on average) per year. Beareyes' complete product reviews, introductions, and deep industrial observations are trusted by millions of web users in China.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1997. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD, and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications