ASUS Triton 81 CPU Cooler Supports Latest Intel LGA 1366 Chipsets
Ultimate Cooling with Exclusive Four-way Airflow and Dual-Fan Technology for Impressive Overclocking
Taipei, Taiwan, October 28, 2008 - With the advancement of computational and processor power comes a worry that each user has to face-overheating. To combat this problem, ASUS has launched the new ASUS Triton 81-the latest member of the Triton family of highly effective thermal solutions. Capable of supporting powerful Quad-Core processors as well as the latest Intel® Core i7 processor (LGA 1366), it is equipped with an exclusive 4-way airflow heatsink design and dual-fan technology for highly efficient CPU cooling; while a diamond-blue LED provides aesthetic appeal for DIY and overclocking enthusiasts.
Unimpeded 4-way Airflow Design for Impressive Overclocking
The Triton 81 utilizes an exclusive 4-way airflow heatsink design to create an unobstructed passage of air circulation; and together with 4 U-shaped copper heatpipes for the most efficient heat transference, delivers ultimate cooling performance for a myriad of processor intensive applications and modifications.
Dual-Fan Technology for Maximum Airflow
Equipped with a diamond-blue LED with dual 90mm fans, the Triton 81 provides an effective channel of airflow to the system, delivering vital thermal protection for stable operations. Despite its powerful performance, the Triton 81 is a relatively silent yet effective performance component-running at a mere 18 dBA with its built-in PWM function, which automatically adjusts fan speeds according to the CPU's temperature for an optimal operating environment.
To keep up with both current and future gaming and processor technologies, the Triton 81 is also able to support multiple applications-and with support for the latest Intel® Core i7 processor (LGA 1366), DIY and gaming enthusiasts the world over will be able to easily utilize it to help push the potential of their computers faster than ever before.
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015