ASUS Triton 81 CPU Cooler Supports Latest Intel LGA 1366 Chipsets
Ultimate Cooling with Exclusive Four-way Airflow and Dual-Fan Technology for Impressive Overclocking
Taipei, Taiwan, October 28, 2008 - With the advancement of computational and processor power comes a worry that each user has to face-overheating. To combat this problem, ASUS has launched the new ASUS Triton 81-the latest member of the Triton family of highly effective thermal solutions. Capable of supporting powerful Quad-Core processors as well as the latest Intel® Core i7 processor (LGA 1366), it is equipped with an exclusive 4-way airflow heatsink design and dual-fan technology for highly efficient CPU cooling; while a diamond-blue LED provides aesthetic appeal for DIY and overclocking enthusiasts.
Unimpeded 4-way Airflow Design for Impressive Overclocking
The Triton 81 utilizes an exclusive 4-way airflow heatsink design to create an unobstructed passage of air circulation; and together with 4 U-shaped copper heatpipes for the most efficient heat transference, delivers ultimate cooling performance for a myriad of processor intensive applications and modifications.
Dual-Fan Technology for Maximum Airflow
Equipped with a diamond-blue LED with dual 90mm fans, the Triton 81 provides an effective channel of airflow to the system, delivering vital thermal protection for stable operations. Despite its powerful performance, the Triton 81 is a relatively silent yet effective performance component-running at a mere 18 dBA with its built-in PWM function, which automatically adjusts fan speeds according to the CPU's temperature for an optimal operating environment.
To keep up with both current and future gaming and processor technologies, the Triton 81 is also able to support multiple applications-and with support for the latest Intel® Core i7 processor (LGA 1366), DIY and gaming enthusiasts the world over will be able to easily utilize it to help push the potential of their computers faster than ever before.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair