Kingston Announces HyperX Genesis Special Edition DDR3 Modules for Sandy Bridge
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of HyperX Genesis Special Edition Grey. The high-performance dual-channel memory kits are engineered to complement the new motherboards featuring the Intel P67 Sandy Bridge platform as well as existing P55-based systems.
"The modern design and look accentuates the new black and grey P67 motherboards just reaching the market," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "With performance memory frequency initially at 2133 MHz and 1600 MHz, these new additions to the family of HyperX products meet the demands of everyone from the enthusiast vying for the fastest benchmark score to the weekend gamer."
HyperX Genesis Special Edition Grey is available in DDR3 2133- and 1600MHz 4GB kits. Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support.
Latest News Posts
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Police in Maine bust suspect due to poorly advised social media posts
- 10TB SSDs are on their way thanks to Micron and Intel's new 3D NAND
- Hiro, or Masi Oka, is returning to Heroes Reborn later this year
- Nintendo delays The Legend of Zelda on the Wii U into 2016
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- D1800M not recognizing LSI PCIe RAID card
- Haswell-E imploded, or something like that...
- X99 Extreme4 even less memory availabe to 32-Bit OS after 1.80 BIOS
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi