Kingston Announces HyperX Genesis Special Edition DDR3 Modules for Sandy Bridge
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of HyperX Genesis Special Edition Grey. The high-performance dual-channel memory kits are engineered to complement the new motherboards featuring the Intel P67 Sandy Bridge platform as well as existing P55-based systems.
"The modern design and look accentuates the new black and grey P67 motherboards just reaching the market," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "With performance memory frequency initially at 2133 MHz and 1600 MHz, these new additions to the family of HyperX products meet the demands of everyone from the enthusiast vying for the fastest benchmark score to the weekend gamer."
HyperX Genesis Special Edition Grey is available in DDR3 2133- and 1600MHz 4GB kits. Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support.
Latest News Posts
- Surface Book has dual-GPU setup with custom 1GB GDDR5 Maxwell GPU
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent