Kingston Announces HyperX Genesis Special Edition DDR3 Modules for Sandy Bridge
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of HyperX Genesis Special Edition Grey. The high-performance dual-channel memory kits are engineered to complement the new motherboards featuring the Intel P67 Sandy Bridge platform as well as existing P55-based systems.
"The modern design and look accentuates the new black and grey P67 motherboards just reaching the market," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "With performance memory frequency initially at 2133 MHz and 1600 MHz, these new additions to the family of HyperX products meet the demands of everyone from the enthusiast vying for the fastest benchmark score to the weekend gamer."
HyperX Genesis Special Edition Grey is available in DDR3 2133- and 1600MHz 4GB kits. Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support.
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers