Cooler Master Announces CM Storm SF-19 2.0 Gaming Notebook Cooler
With the release of the award winning SF-19 USB 3.0 Strike Force, extreme gamers were soon left awestruck by its raw cooling power and lightning fast USB 3.0 speeds. Its ability to create the perfect atmosphere for gaming through its Multi-Light Shader added that extra finish so e-sports competitors could focus on the many battles ahead. It boasts a proven effective and highly customizable cooling design to ensure notebooks are cooled as a gamer specifies.
Designed to provide maximum performance to value conscious gamers, CM Storm introduces its new SF-19 USB 2.0. It contains several of the hallmark features present in the SF-19 USB 3.0 Strike Force package while being balanced to require less power, four hi-speed USB 2.0 ports, and a budget-friendly price.
Specialized design for gamers
Utilizing a Multi-Light Shader, The SF-19 helps create an environment for any gaming intensity by providing 7 colored light profiles. It makes creating an ambiance to fit a gamer's mood an easy task. In addition, special consideration is paid to mobility in that the SF-19 can effortlessly be transported to a new gaming battleground via its swift carrying handle.
The optimum solution in thermal environments
In order to protect a gamer's gear while it's under heavy stress from game play, the SF-19 employs its incredible ability to dissipate all of that excess heat through its surface. It also has a strengthened mesh that can withstand all notebook sizes up to 19". It also features 2 x 140mm adjustable turbine fans that are specially engineered to provide unprecedented airflow that keeps notebook components running at optimal temperatures.
To achieve maximum cooling efficiency, the SF-19 fans whirl at an impressive 2600 RPM fans. These fans come affixed to a removable fan bracket that allows gamers to use either 140mm or 120mm fans. With this, fan positions can be adjusted to create an optimum airflow pattern. The SF-19 is built to not only extend your notebook lifespan, but also enhance your combat effectiveness in competition by keeping components frosty while you're under fire.
Latest News Posts
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launches on PC
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines