Cooler Master Announces CM Storm SF-19 2.0 Gaming Notebook Cooler
With the release of the award winning SF-19 USB 3.0 Strike Force, extreme gamers were soon left awestruck by its raw cooling power and lightning fast USB 3.0 speeds. Its ability to create the perfect atmosphere for gaming through its Multi-Light Shader added that extra finish so e-sports competitors could focus on the many battles ahead. It boasts a proven effective and highly customizable cooling design to ensure notebooks are cooled as a gamer specifies.
Designed to provide maximum performance to value conscious gamers, CM Storm introduces its new SF-19 USB 2.0. It contains several of the hallmark features present in the SF-19 USB 3.0 Strike Force package while being balanced to require less power, four hi-speed USB 2.0 ports, and a budget-friendly price.
Specialized design for gamers
Utilizing a Multi-Light Shader, The SF-19 helps create an environment for any gaming intensity by providing 7 colored light profiles. It makes creating an ambiance to fit a gamer's mood an easy task. In addition, special consideration is paid to mobility in that the SF-19 can effortlessly be transported to a new gaming battleground via its swift carrying handle.
The optimum solution in thermal environments
In order to protect a gamer's gear while it's under heavy stress from game play, the SF-19 employs its incredible ability to dissipate all of that excess heat through its surface. It also has a strengthened mesh that can withstand all notebook sizes up to 19". It also features 2 x 140mm adjustable turbine fans that are specially engineered to provide unprecedented airflow that keeps notebook components running at optimal temperatures.
To achieve maximum cooling efficiency, the SF-19 fans whirl at an impressive 2600 RPM fans. These fans come affixed to a removable fan bracket that allows gamers to use either 140mm or 120mm fans. With this, fan positions can be adjusted to create an optimum airflow pattern. The SF-19 is built to not only extend your notebook lifespan, but also enhance your combat effectiveness in competition by keeping components frosty while you're under fire.
Latest News Posts
- Learn everything Java with the Ultimate Java Bundle
- G.Skill announces two new Ripjaws mechanical keyboards
- G.SKILL stacks up a monstrous 128GB DDR4-3466 RAM in quad-channel demo
- Intel's next-gen Skylake-E processor will arrive in LGA 3647 socket
- OCZ displays RD400 series SSD for hardcore gamers, reads at 2.6GB/sec
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 - Both BIOS And System Informaiton Viewer - Smart Fan Advanced Software, Do NOT Control Fans
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series