Cooler Master Announces CM Storm SF-19 2.0 Gaming Notebook Cooler
With the release of the award winning SF-19 USB 3.0 Strike Force, extreme gamers were soon left awestruck by its raw cooling power and lightning fast USB 3.0 speeds. Its ability to create the perfect atmosphere for gaming through its Multi-Light Shader added that extra finish so e-sports competitors could focus on the many battles ahead. It boasts a proven effective and highly customizable cooling design to ensure notebooks are cooled as a gamer specifies.
Designed to provide maximum performance to value conscious gamers, CM Storm introduces its new SF-19 USB 2.0. It contains several of the hallmark features present in the SF-19 USB 3.0 Strike Force package while being balanced to require less power, four hi-speed USB 2.0 ports, and a budget-friendly price.
Specialized design for gamers
Utilizing a Multi-Light Shader, The SF-19 helps create an environment for any gaming intensity by providing 7 colored light profiles. It makes creating an ambiance to fit a gamer's mood an easy task. In addition, special consideration is paid to mobility in that the SF-19 can effortlessly be transported to a new gaming battleground via its swift carrying handle.
The optimum solution in thermal environments
In order to protect a gamer's gear while it's under heavy stress from game play, the SF-19 employs its incredible ability to dissipate all of that excess heat through its surface. It also has a strengthened mesh that can withstand all notebook sizes up to 19". It also features 2 x 140mm adjustable turbine fans that are specially engineered to provide unprecedented airflow that keeps notebook components running at optimal temperatures.
To achieve maximum cooling efficiency, the SF-19 fans whirl at an impressive 2600 RPM fans. These fans come affixed to a removable fan bracket that allows gamers to use either 140mm or 120mm fans. With this, fan positions can be adjusted to create an optimum airflow pattern. The SF-19 is built to not only extend your notebook lifespan, but also enhance your combat effectiveness in competition by keeping components frosty while you're under fire.
Latest News Posts
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio