New StreamHD from Warpia Wirelessly Extends Your Entertainment World with 1080P PC-to-TV Streaming
Advanced connectivity solution beams media from laptop computer to TV in true HD quality
San Jose, Calif., January 4, 2011 - Warpia is excited to unveil the newest contribution to their line of wireless connectivity solutions, the StreamHD. StreamHD allows users to view any media from a laptop on a flat screen TV in true 1080P (1920 x 1280) resolution. Content such as streaming video, pictures, movies, presentations, Facebook, Hulu, Joost, Netflix and other applications can be shown on your HDTV without the hassle and clutter of wires.
Simply connect the receiver base to your display via HDMI, then plug the USB adapter in to your computer. The digital content on your PC or laptop will come to life on your HDTV, all within thirty feet line-of-site wireless range. If you have a home theater system with optical inputs, you can enjoy 5.1-channel surround sound and get a truly wireless home cinema experience. Perfect for multi-taskers or homes that have discontinued cable service, StreamHD's "extend mode" gives users the flexibility of working with two screens at once.
"Our improved technology gives customers the all-access viewing they've come to expect from Warpia, along with stunning HD quality," says Marc Levaggi, VP of Marketing for Warpia. "StreamHD makes wireless home entertainment seem effortless."
StreamHD is now available on Amazon.com and Warpia.com for $169.99, which includes a one-year warranty and Warpia's superior toll-free or online chat tech support. The box includes a Wireless USB PC Adapter, video base with wireless USB receiver, power supply unit, HDMI cable, SPDIF cable, Quick Start Guide, installation and documentation CD. For more information and details on minimum system requirements, please visit http://www.warpia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X