New StreamHD from Warpia Wirelessly Extends Your Entertainment World with 1080P PC-to-TV Streaming
Advanced connectivity solution beams media from laptop computer to TV in true HD quality
San Jose, Calif., January 4, 2011 - Warpia is excited to unveil the newest contribution to their line of wireless connectivity solutions, the StreamHD. StreamHD allows users to view any media from a laptop on a flat screen TV in true 1080P (1920 x 1280) resolution. Content such as streaming video, pictures, movies, presentations, Facebook, Hulu, Joost, Netflix and other applications can be shown on your HDTV without the hassle and clutter of wires.
Simply connect the receiver base to your display via HDMI, then plug the USB adapter in to your computer. The digital content on your PC or laptop will come to life on your HDTV, all within thirty feet line-of-site wireless range. If you have a home theater system with optical inputs, you can enjoy 5.1-channel surround sound and get a truly wireless home cinema experience. Perfect for multi-taskers or homes that have discontinued cable service, StreamHD's "extend mode" gives users the flexibility of working with two screens at once.
"Our improved technology gives customers the all-access viewing they've come to expect from Warpia, along with stunning HD quality," says Marc Levaggi, VP of Marketing for Warpia. "StreamHD makes wireless home entertainment seem effortless."
StreamHD is now available on Amazon.com and Warpia.com for $169.99, which includes a one-year warranty and Warpia's superior toll-free or online chat tech support. The box includes a Wireless USB PC Adapter, video base with wireless USB receiver, power supply unit, HDMI cable, SPDIF cable, Quick Start Guide, installation and documentation CD. For more information and details on minimum system requirements, please visit http://www.warpia.com.
Latest News Posts
- NieR: Automata PC release date 'accidentally' revealed
- Nintendo Switch launch game exceeds console's storage
- AMD will dominate the mid-range with Ryzen 7 1700X
- AMD's new Ryzen 7 1800X: 8C/16T @ 4GHz for $499
- AMD's new Ryzen CPU hits 52% IPC improvement
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- H97M Pro4 - Intel Smart Connect Technology is running in Win10 but not in Win7
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood