Auzentech Announces Market Availability of X-Meridean 7.1 2G Sound Card
Auzentech, Inc., announced the immediate availability of the Auzen X-Meridian 7.1 2G, the second generation of the Auzen X-Meridian 7.1. The original Auzen X-Meridian 7.1 was a game-changing high-performance audio card which marked the dividing line between audio that sounds great, and audio that sounds perfect. It was the world's first custom-designed audio card based on C-Media CMI 8788 chipset, and received rave reviews for its audio quality. Now, the award winning Auzentech audio development team and chipset manufacturer C-Media have teamed up again.
With the X-Meridian 7.1 2G, Auzentech has taken what many consider the greatest sound card of all time and updated it with the best of today's technology, making the X-Meridian 7.1 2G more than simply the must-have PC Audio solution for audiophiles-it's a feast for the ears. Under the hood, the new X-Meridian 7.1 2G has been upgraded with new Advanced Driver Software Architecture (ADSA) for the C-Media CMI8788 Oxygen HD PCI Audio Processor. Features include Dolby Digital Live Real-Time Content Encoder, DTS CONNECT and Xear3D sound technology.
The X-Meridian 7.1 2G key features are:
CMI8788 - High quality PCI 32-bit multi-channel audio processor
Pure electrical connections via gold plated PCB, jacks and metal bracket
24bit/192kHz high definition 7.1 channel analog playback
Signal-to-noise ratio greater than 115dB
120dB dynamic range
Do-it-yourself upgrade for ultimate analog sound quality and color (all channels have swappable OPAMPs)
Complete Dolby Home Theater technologies: Dolby Digital Live, Dolby Pro Logic II, Dolby Virtual Speaker, Dolby Headphone
DTS Connect, DTS Interactive, and DTS Neo:PC
Shift between Coaxial and Optical Output and Input, with combo adaptor
Proprietary Auzentech Pointing Ground Design shares one point for the DAC, OPAMP, Power Supply and Output Jack, cutting noise and distortion
7.1 Virtual speaker shifter supporting virtual surround over two channel speaker and headphone
C-Media FlexBass: Advanced bass management allowing a variety of speaker types and combinations. Large, small speaker setting available for all channels. LFE channel crossover frequency configurable in small speaker mode (from 50Hz to 250Hz).
Support for the Auzen X-Tension DIN connection
The Auzen X-Meridian 7.1 2G is priced at $159.99 and is available from NCIX, Canada Computers, Memory Express and online stores, as well as the X-Meridian 7.1 2G Product Page.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4