NAVIGON Offers Free Single-Feature iPhone Apps in 2011
help2park is the First in a Series Throughout the Company's 20th Anniversary Year
Sydney, December 17, 2010 - NAVIGON AG, a leading provider of mobile phone on-board navigation, today announced a series of free single-feature apps for the iPhone in 2011, marking the company's 20th anniversary. The applications deliver helpful functions for people on the go and are also supported by Apple's in-app advertising option. The first application, help2park, kicks off the line- up today with more apps to follow in 2011. help2park assists in finding a parking space nearby and is available free of charge in the App Store.
"Over the past two decades, we have accrued a great deal of development and innovative navigation software knowledge," said Gerhard Mayr, vice-president of Worldwide Mobile Phone Business at NAVIGON. "One of the goals with the release of these free apps is to introduce new customers to the NAVIGON brand and ease of use with all our applications."
Parking in a Tap!
The first application in the "Search & Find" category, help2park, kicks of the series and is now available in the App Store. The application helps drivers find a parking spot nearby, using a clean and easy to use interface. By gently touching a dial, users can set the radius they'd like to search in. Tapping a "P" symbol then opens a list of parking options - including addresses and distances from the current location. By changing the view, the spaces can also be shown on a map. If NAVIGON's premium navigation app, MobileNavigator, is installed on the iPhone, drivers can guide directly to the parking space of their choice.
NAVIGON AG is a world-leading provider of premium navigation technology. NAVIGON delivers software on mobile phone platforms and for the automotive industry as well as branded personal navigation devices. The company has partnerships with leading consumer electronics companies and stands for high quality products, innovation and elegant design. Founded in 1991, NAVIGON is present in Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South Africa. - NAVIGON. And the world is yours.
For more information, please visit: http://www.navigon.com.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA unveils GeForce GTX Titan X with 12GB of VRAM at GDC 2015
- 'FREAK attack' leaves Apple, Google Android users vulnerable to attack
- WHO: Turn volume down, 1.1 billion people at risk of hearing loss
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- заказать Магниты Zerosmoke в Куп
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Fatality fm2a88x + killer?
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams