Razer Releases the Razer Scarab Gaming Mat
Most of the time, sequels to great movies suck. Normally, sequels to great books suck. Sometimes, sequels to great games suck. But what doesn't ever suck are sequels to Razer products. They just keep getting better. Razer, the world's leading high-end precision gaming brand, wants you to know that your gaming doesn't have to suck anymore thanks to the release of the Razer Scarab; the next generation hard gaming mouse mat. Featuring a Razer Fractal 2.0 surface coated in light grey, the long-awaited sequel to the Razer Destructor takes superior tracking to an explosive new level.
"With this sequel, we focused on enhancing the Fractal surface coating so that gamers will improve their game even further. It's all you need to win in life," said Robert "RazerGuy" Krakoff, president of Razer USA, "And in PC games of course. The Razer Scarab is for gamers who prefer hard surfaces, high performance areas, effortless swipes and absolute tracking."
Alexey "Cypher" Yanusheuski of Team Serious Gaming, world champion in Quake Live said of the Scarab, "A mat like this makes keeping up with the high intensity of Quake easy. I look forward to further improving my rocket jump technique and upping my frag count."
Olga "Pachella" Pak, Counter-strike 1.6 world champion with Team Mousesports said, "Razer paid special attention to the needs of FPS gamers when developing this; improving accuracy and now the Scarab is an indispensable accessory to complement my high-dpi gaming mouse."
About the Razer Scarab
What makes the Scarab the awesome mat it is comes down to Razer's Fractal 2.0 surface coating. It establishes a highly responsive and uniform tracking system perfect for optical and laser mice sensors. It's been finely-tuned to balance between speed and control to help acquire targets more accurately.
Razer even included a lightweight carrying case that not only protects the Scarab, but is a sweet folio to store documents for your job as a tax accountant by day, l33t gamer by night. It even looks great, guaranteed to turn heads at the next LAN party you destroy.
So go on, get a Razer Scarab and make your high-dpi gaming mouse (it better also be a Razer) happy.
Price: US $39.99; EU 39.99
Razerzone Asia Pacific - December 19th, 2010
Razerzone North and South America - December 24th, 2010
Razerzone Europe - December 25th, 2010
Worldwide - December, 2010
Fractal 2.0 surface coating for high performance
Optimal performance for both laser and optical mice
Hard mouse mat providing precise tracking
Improved rubber base for greater stability
Large size suited for most gaming environments: 350(L) x 250(W) x 3(H)mm
Reinforced carrying case for optimal stowing
A feeling of awesomeness during usage
Latest News Posts
- Puzzle gaming just got real, cooperate or die in Magnetic: Cage Closed
- Counter Strike gets airtime on The Joe Rogan Experience
- A gamer shows us how to restart an iPhone with a text message
- Microsoft opens up cross-platform Office support for Android apps
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- MAGNETIC: CAGE CLOSED OUT NOW ON STEAM
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015