V9 Black Edition- Double 23cm fans - Double Horse Power
Thermaltake chassis are often adopted in gaming events like WCG and Tokyo Game Show for a reason; not to mention the iconic gaming spirit delivered by the brand itself, it is also the perfect ventilation of the chassis that keeps your game smooth with all the high-end hardware working efficiently inside the case. As one of the most favorite brand in the gamers' world, Thermaltake presents another stunning gaming chassis today, the New V9 Black Edition.
V9 Black Edition comes with two eye-catching 23cm fans to maximize the ventilation; the one on the side brings in the cold air whereas the one on the top pushes the hot air out from the top. Two extra 12cm turbo fans also help to make sure every single corner inside the case are nicely cooled. Together with the all black sleek style and tool free installation design, V9 Black Edition is the new hot product for all gamers without a doubt.
With the two tremendous 23cm fan, perfect ventilation can be easily expected. You know you've craved for one hot beauty like V9 Black Edition for long, check out more detailed product info at the official webpage of V9 Black Edition, and feel those envious eyes!!
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency.
Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X