V9 Black Edition- Double 23cm fans - Double Horse Power
Thermaltake chassis are often adopted in gaming events like WCG and Tokyo Game Show for a reason; not to mention the iconic gaming spirit delivered by the brand itself, it is also the perfect ventilation of the chassis that keeps your game smooth with all the high-end hardware working efficiently inside the case. As one of the most favorite brand in the gamers' world, Thermaltake presents another stunning gaming chassis today, the New V9 Black Edition.
V9 Black Edition comes with two eye-catching 23cm fans to maximize the ventilation; the one on the side brings in the cold air whereas the one on the top pushes the hot air out from the top. Two extra 12cm turbo fans also help to make sure every single corner inside the case are nicely cooled. Together with the all black sleek style and tool free installation design, V9 Black Edition is the new hot product for all gamers without a doubt.
With the two tremendous 23cm fan, perfect ventilation can be easily expected. You know you've craved for one hot beauty like V9 Black Edition for long, check out more detailed product info at the official webpage of V9 Black Edition, and feel those envious eyes!!
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency.
Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Qualcomm teams up with Cyanogen for new 'Reference Design' products
- Sony announces its Xperia Z4 Tablet, featuring a 10.1-inch 2K display
- We go hands-on with the new Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone at MWC 2015
- Windows 10 will have support for USB 3.1 Type-C soon
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees