Corsair Launches Low Voltage 2133MHz DDR3 DIMMs
- Dominator GT DDR3 memory supports 2133MHz memory speed at VDIMM of only 1.5 volts -
FREMONT, California - December 14, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the launch of a new, highly overclocked, low voltage memory kit. This 4GB Dominator® GT memory kit, implemented using a matched pair of 2GB DIMMs, is guaranteed to operate at 2133MHz, with latency settings of 9-11-9-27, and at a memory voltage of only 1.5V.
"We have seen an increasing number of requests from overclockers for memory that can achieve high clock speeds at lower voltages," stated Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "At 2133MHz, this 4GB memory is the world's fastest commercially available memory at 1.5 volts."
The new CMT4GX3M2B2133C9 Dominator GT memory kit, complete with signature racing-red livery, will be available within two weeks from selected Corsair distributors and resellers. This kit includes Corsair's patented DHX+ heatsink, as well as the GT Airflow module, for exceptional thermal performance. MSRP for this memory kit is $169.99 USD.
The kits are supplied with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed up by Corsair's legendary customer service and technical support.
For more information on Corsair Dominator GT memory, please visit our web site.
About DHX Technology
Corsair's innovative new DHX Pro advances their patented DHX and DHX+ technology, adding parametric data measurement and reporting to the advanced capabilities already included. All DHX-based modules feature a custom-designed printed circuit board (PCB) and high-quality heatsinks to cool the front and rear of the memory ICs, as well as the PCB. The cooling fins on DHX+ and DHX Pro equipped modules can be removed, allowing for a range of modular cooling accessories. DHX and DHX+ designs are covered by US Patent number 7,606,034.
Latest News Posts
- Intel will talk about its 10nm production later this year
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Big developers have joined AMD and PC Gamer's PC Gaming Show at E3
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling