PC POWER & COOLING, AN OCZ TECHNOLOGY GROUP SUBSIDIARY, UNVEILS NEW 760W SILENCER POWER SUPPLY PRODUCT FOR ULTRA-HIGH-PERFORMANCE CUSTOMERS
Meeting Consumer Demand, PC Power & Cooling's New 760W Silencer PSU Features the Proven Core Technology That Made the Original Series a Top Choice Among High-Performance Customers
SAN JOSE, CA-December 14, 2010-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs), memory modules, and power supplies for computing devices and systems, has launched the new Silencer 760 power supply from PC Power & Cooling, OCZ's PSU (power supply unit) subsidiary. Built for best-in-class stability and reliability for today's high-end gaming systems and professional workstations, the Silencer line has proven itself as one of the most trusted PSU series on the market for more than 20 years.
"The PC Power and Cooling Silencer power supplies have long been regarded as a top-quality solution by system builders and clients who require the very best performance and dependability," said Charlie McMenomey, Product Manager at OCZ Technology Group. "Building on the proven core architecture of the original series, the new Silencer 760W further raises the bar with an 80 PLUS Silver efficiency, exceptional reliability and the power output to meet the demands of power users."
With a history of over 25 years building long-lasting, investment-grade power management, PC Power designed the new Silencer to offer consumers a combination of legendary PSU architecture and the ultimate in performance. The newest addition to the legendary Silencer series completes the family of ultra-quiet, high-reliability PSUs, which now range from 500 to 910 watts. Featuring an 80 Plus® Silver certification, the new 760W offers energy and cost savings with 88% efficiency (typical load) combined with a power output to meet the demands of the most component-heavy systems.
The rock-solid Silencer series not only meets a high standard of quality, but also guarantees superior compatibility with the latest graphic cards to provide sufficient output to even the most demanding graphics cards and cutting-edge platforms. The Silencer series is tested and qualified for systems with multiple power-hungry drives and video cards by delivering 760 watts of continuous power and 835W at its peak, and offers a temperature rating of 50ºC, twice that of the industry standard. Featuring rock-solid, super-clean DC output, a powerful Single Rail +12VDC (74A), and complete array of connectors including dual PCI-Express 6-pin, dual PCI-Express 6/8-pin, and 20+4-pin, 8-pin, and 4/8-pin motherboard connectors, this PSU can power a full array of high-end components.
The PC Power Silencer 760 slots into the series under the Silencer 910 and both are built with the highest-quality components and circuitry to provide one of the highest MTBF ratings at over 100,000 hours. In addition to the industry's most powerful yet versatile design on the market, the Silencer is backed by an industry-leading 7-Year warranty commitment and the expert knowledge of PC Power & Cooling technical support and engineering.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact