Silicon Power's latest high-capacity USB flash drive LuxMini 910 features 32 GB of capacity
(Taipei, Taiwan) Silicon Power has introduced the availability of its new 32GB LuxMini 910, a high-capacity USB flash drive, in global markets. The LuxMini 910 features a light, sophisticated body with a LED at the bottom of the USB that lights up during use. Its curved body with silver hairline treated surface has anti-scratch and fingerprint free. The huge amount of storage space enables users to backup easily and store all essential documents, music, digital photos, and high quality video recording, which is designed for businessmen traveling around the world.
The LuxMini 910 has a hole at the bottom and is easy to carry-on combining with key chain or a neck chain. The state of art curved body combined with silver and black color represents personal fashion style. The LuxMini 910is available in 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB and 32GB capacities. It not only has a very elegant design but also bundles with a very practical software pack- "SmartKit", which allows users to set passwords, partition disk, encapsulate data, or set a bootable disk quickly and easily. The LuxMini 910 provides customers a more efficient and safe way to manage personal data. The software can be downloaded from http://www.silicon-power.com. The LuxMini 910will deliver SP's promise to customers in terms of creating high speed, best quality and reliability products for your digital life. The LuxMini 910 32GB is priced at US$ 58 and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- High-capacity 32 GB USB flash drive
- Sophisticated plastic body with elegant hairline treated surface
- LED indicates the usage status
- True plug and play; no external power required
- No driver needed except for Win 98/ 98SE (The driver needs to be downloaded from official website)
- Compliant with RoHS requirements
- Bundle with the SmartKit security software
- Capacity: 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 17.40mm x 65.40mm x 10.00mm
- Weight: 11.4g
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Universal Serial Bus 1.1 & 2.0 compatible (USB)
- Support OS: Windows Vista, WinXP, Win2000, WinME, Win98 , Mac OS 9.0 & higher, and Linux 2.4.0
- Operating Temperature: 0oC~70 oC
- Storage Temperature: -40oC~85 oC
- Lifetime Warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products.
At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. In 2006, Silicon Power won the Rising Star Award held by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan. The award is to praise the small and medium enterprises with outstanding export performances that contribute to the nation's economy and trade.
In 2008, Silicon Power proudly won the honor of National Award of Outstanding Small and Medium Enterprises among 187 candidates for competitive business advantage in financial, products, human resource management and marketing strategy. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup