Patriot adds 16GB and 32GB LX Series microSDHC Class 10 Flash Cards
Large capacity microSDHC Class 10 cards provide great flexibility
Fremont, California, USA, December 6, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer peripheral solutions today announced the addition of 16GB and 32GB LX Series microSD High Capacity (SDHC) cards. These large capacity cards meet SD Associations Class 10 specifications enabling them to deliver high performance to today's smartphones and other digital devices.
"Today's mobile devices have evolved from simplistic phones to multi-functional tools capable of handling email, music, photos and more," says Meng Jay Choo, Patriot's Flash Product Manager. "Smartphones have become a part of our everyday lives letting us connect with each other. Adding 16GB and 32GB storage solutions let consumers expand the capabilities of these devices."
Patriot's 32GB LX Series microSDHC Class 10 cards are capable of recording over 10 hours of HD video and more than 10,000 photos.* These cards also come with a full SD adapter that allows them to be used in a variety of devices such as digital cameras, HD camcorders, tablets and more.
* Approximations: results may vary based on the host device, settings, file size, resolution, compression rate, bit-rate and other factors.
For more information about Patriot's products and solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's next-gen Xeon platform will support 6-channel DDR4 RAM in 2017
- Selfie with a gun? Lady accidentally shoots herself in the head
- Qualcomm teams up with Mercedes to study wireless EV testing
- The UK's Richi Bowzer brings his best mod to the global stage
- The $10,000+ Apple Watch Editions are now being shipped
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling