Patriot adds 16GB and 32GB LX Series microSDHC Class 10 Flash Cards
Large capacity microSDHC Class 10 cards provide great flexibility
Fremont, California, USA, December 6, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer peripheral solutions today announced the addition of 16GB and 32GB LX Series microSD High Capacity (SDHC) cards. These large capacity cards meet SD Associations Class 10 specifications enabling them to deliver high performance to today's smartphones and other digital devices.
"Today's mobile devices have evolved from simplistic phones to multi-functional tools capable of handling email, music, photos and more," says Meng Jay Choo, Patriot's Flash Product Manager. "Smartphones have become a part of our everyday lives letting us connect with each other. Adding 16GB and 32GB storage solutions let consumers expand the capabilities of these devices."
Patriot's 32GB LX Series microSDHC Class 10 cards are capable of recording over 10 hours of HD video and more than 10,000 photos.* These cards also come with a full SD adapter that allows them to be used in a variety of devices such as digital cameras, HD camcorders, tablets and more.
* Approximations: results may vary based on the host device, settings, file size, resolution, compression rate, bit-rate and other factors.
For more information about Patriot's products and solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- AMD partners up with Hollywood on all things VR
- Unity CEO: VR to create 'staggering orgasm of the new'
- Fable Legends game director discusses DLCs with TweakTown
- Microsoft boss says Xbox 'needs to do better' in European markets
- Garmin shows Edge 520 GPS, including Strava Live functionality
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive