Patriot adds 16GB and 32GB LX Series microSDHC Class 10 Flash Cards
Large capacity microSDHC Class 10 cards provide great flexibility
Fremont, California, USA, December 6, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer peripheral solutions today announced the addition of 16GB and 32GB LX Series microSD High Capacity (SDHC) cards. These large capacity cards meet SD Associations Class 10 specifications enabling them to deliver high performance to today's smartphones and other digital devices.
"Today's mobile devices have evolved from simplistic phones to multi-functional tools capable of handling email, music, photos and more," says Meng Jay Choo, Patriot's Flash Product Manager. "Smartphones have become a part of our everyday lives letting us connect with each other. Adding 16GB and 32GB storage solutions let consumers expand the capabilities of these devices."
Patriot's 32GB LX Series microSDHC Class 10 cards are capable of recording over 10 hours of HD video and more than 10,000 photos.* These cards also come with a full SD adapter that allows them to be used in a variety of devices such as digital cameras, HD camcorders, tablets and more.
* Approximations: results may vary based on the host device, settings, file size, resolution, compression rate, bit-rate and other factors.
For more information about Patriot's products and solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015