Patriot adds 16GB and 32GB LX Series microSDHC Class 10 Flash Cards
Large capacity microSDHC Class 10 cards provide great flexibility
Fremont, California, USA, December 6, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer peripheral solutions today announced the addition of 16GB and 32GB LX Series microSD High Capacity (SDHC) cards. These large capacity cards meet SD Associations Class 10 specifications enabling them to deliver high performance to today's smartphones and other digital devices.
"Today's mobile devices have evolved from simplistic phones to multi-functional tools capable of handling email, music, photos and more," says Meng Jay Choo, Patriot's Flash Product Manager. "Smartphones have become a part of our everyday lives letting us connect with each other. Adding 16GB and 32GB storage solutions let consumers expand the capabilities of these devices."
Patriot's 32GB LX Series microSDHC Class 10 cards are capable of recording over 10 hours of HD video and more than 10,000 photos.* These cards also come with a full SD adapter that allows them to be used in a variety of devices such as digital cameras, HD camcorders, tablets and more.
* Approximations: results may vary based on the host device, settings, file size, resolution, compression rate, bit-rate and other factors.
For more information about Patriot's products and solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Fujitsu's smartphone prototype with iris authentication biometrics
- NVIDIA unveils GeForce GTX Titan X with 12GB of VRAM at GDC 2015
- 'FREAK attack' leaves Apple, Google Android users vulnerable to attack
- WHO: Turn volume down, 1.1 billion people at risk of hearing loss
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- AC Power
- заказать Магниты Zerosmoke в Куп
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams