Super Talent Introduces USB 3.0 Virtual PC
USB 3.0 Flash Drives enables "Any PC to become your PC"
San Jose, California - December 01, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that they will begin offering Ceedo Personal TM with their USB 3.0 Express RAM CACHETM flash drives.
With the introduction of USB 3.0, external storage devices can now function at unprecedented speeds; up to 10x. This new found speed blurs the line between internal and external storage and has enabled some exciting new usage models.
Ceedo Personal is a portable WindowsTM environment that runs from a USB flash drive. It can transform a flash drive into a virtual PC. Using Ceedo, many standard WindowsTM applications can now be made portable for use on any PC; making it possible for you to install, carry and run the same standard Windows applications that you already own and already know how to use.
By combining Ceedo Personal and our USB 3.0 Express RAM CACHE drive, we are able to create a WindowsTM Virtual PC environment that is FAST, flexible and totally portable. The Ceedo virtual desktop is perfect for anyone that uses more than one PC, shares a PC or travels. And since Ceedo works in user mode, it's perfect for students. Computers located in the Computer Labs and campus libraries are generally "locked down" in user mode with no hope of installing an application. Now students can take their applications with them and utilize any PC on campus as their own. For the traveler, the hotel business center becomes a much more productive place when you have your applications, browser, passwords, email clients and calendar with you.
Not quite ready for USB 3.0 yet? Not a problem. The four channel architecture and DRAM caching system found in the USB 3.0 Express RAM CACHE not only works in USB 3.0 but also makes it the fastest USB 2.0 drive you've ever seen. Four channels of cache enable us to literally fill the USB 2.0 bus to capacity. And the DRAM Caching system delivers REAL World performance, even on the USB 2.0 bus. The caching system elevates small block performance which is very important for many Windows application calls; and all this still works even from a USB 2.0 port.
"The introduction of USB 3.0 and DRAM cache has created a brand new breed of flash drives which are now outperforming the fastest of hard disk drives. Ceedo adds value to our product line by enabling customers to use flash storage in a whole new way. It enables you to install and carry standard Windows applications for use on any PC. Armed with our new USB 3.0 Express RAM Cache, now any PC is your PC"., - CH Lee, SuperTalent COO.
The Ceedo Virtual Desktop bundle includes: Ceedo Personal 4.0 and Backup & Restore - a $39 value!
YouTubeTM Demo: http://www.youtube.com/user/gosupertalent? feature=mhum#p/u/12/hCfE2SVuSFk
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state- of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family