Super Talent Introduces USB 3.0 Virtual PC
USB 3.0 Flash Drives enables "Any PC to become your PC"
San Jose, California - December 01, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced that they will begin offering Ceedo Personal TM with their USB 3.0 Express RAM CACHETM flash drives.
With the introduction of USB 3.0, external storage devices can now function at unprecedented speeds; up to 10x. This new found speed blurs the line between internal and external storage and has enabled some exciting new usage models.
Ceedo Personal is a portable WindowsTM environment that runs from a USB flash drive. It can transform a flash drive into a virtual PC. Using Ceedo, many standard WindowsTM applications can now be made portable for use on any PC; making it possible for you to install, carry and run the same standard Windows applications that you already own and already know how to use.
By combining Ceedo Personal and our USB 3.0 Express RAM CACHE drive, we are able to create a WindowsTM Virtual PC environment that is FAST, flexible and totally portable. The Ceedo virtual desktop is perfect for anyone that uses more than one PC, shares a PC or travels. And since Ceedo works in user mode, it's perfect for students. Computers located in the Computer Labs and campus libraries are generally "locked down" in user mode with no hope of installing an application. Now students can take their applications with them and utilize any PC on campus as their own. For the traveler, the hotel business center becomes a much more productive place when you have your applications, browser, passwords, email clients and calendar with you.
Not quite ready for USB 3.0 yet? Not a problem. The four channel architecture and DRAM caching system found in the USB 3.0 Express RAM CACHE not only works in USB 3.0 but also makes it the fastest USB 2.0 drive you've ever seen. Four channels of cache enable us to literally fill the USB 2.0 bus to capacity. And the DRAM Caching system delivers REAL World performance, even on the USB 2.0 bus. The caching system elevates small block performance which is very important for many Windows application calls; and all this still works even from a USB 2.0 port.
"The introduction of USB 3.0 and DRAM cache has created a brand new breed of flash drives which are now outperforming the fastest of hard disk drives. Ceedo adds value to our product line by enabling customers to use flash storage in a whole new way. It enables you to install and carry standard Windows applications for use on any PC. Armed with our new USB 3.0 Express RAM Cache, now any PC is your PC"., - CH Lee, SuperTalent COO.
The Ceedo Virtual Desktop bundle includes: Ceedo Personal 4.0 and Backup & Restore - a $39 value!
YouTubeTM Demo: http://www.youtube.com/user/gosupertalent? feature=mhum#p/u/12/hCfE2SVuSFk
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state- of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset