Patriot Memory Introduces "LITE" Series 32GB & 64GB SSD Storage Solutions for the ASUS® Eee PC's
Patriot Offers Easy SSD Storage Upgrades for ASUS® Eee PC's
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the Lite Series SSD storage solutions. Available in both 32GB and 64GB capacities, these upgrade solutions are designed specifically for the ASUS® Eee PC's.
"Small form-factor mobile PC's are becoming extremely popular among consumers," says Meng Jay Choo, Flash Product Manager for Patriot Memory. "Patriot's new Lite Series SSD solutions offer consumers the perfect storage upgrade to store their important music, video and data files without worrying about running out of space on their ASUS® Eee PC."
Lite Series 32GB and 64GB SSDs are compatible with the ASUS® 900, 900 16G, 900A, 901 and 1000 Series Eee PC's.
The Lite Series SSDs will be shipping the week of October 20th, 2008.
For more information on Patriot's Lite Series SSDs or any other memory or flash memory solutions please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Apple could launch the iPhone 8 and iPhone 7S this year
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning