Patriot Memory Introduces "LITE" Series 32GB & 64GB SSD Storage Solutions for the ASUS® Eee PC's
Patriot Offers Easy SSD Storage Upgrades for ASUS® Eee PC's
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the Lite Series SSD storage solutions. Available in both 32GB and 64GB capacities, these upgrade solutions are designed specifically for the ASUS® Eee PC's.
"Small form-factor mobile PC's are becoming extremely popular among consumers," says Meng Jay Choo, Flash Product Manager for Patriot Memory. "Patriot's new Lite Series SSD solutions offer consumers the perfect storage upgrade to store their important music, video and data files without worrying about running out of space on their ASUS® Eee PC."
Lite Series 32GB and 64GB SSDs are compatible with the ASUS® 900, 900 16G, 900A, 901 and 1000 Series Eee PC's.
The Lite Series SSDs will be shipping the week of October 20th, 2008.
For more information on Patriot's Lite Series SSDs or any other memory or flash memory solutions please contact your Patriot Memory Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- FBI demanded Scandinavian countries extradite Snowden if he visited
- Matt Damon: Latest 'Bourne' movie inspired by Edward Snowden saga
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20