Scythe announces New All-Aluminum Monitor Speakers, New Class D Amplifier
Scythe officially released a brand new Speaker Set as well as a new Class D Amplifier. New Kro Craft mini Speaker (SCKCM-1000) are fully fledged Stereo Monitor Speakers made of high quality aluminum. The aim was to design a speaker set that creates accurate and enjoyable sound in a small form-factor while matches the most Desktop Environments. The black anodized aluminum chassis is fitted with a Scythe own 100 mm Concave Dome Fullrange Speaker Unit. The set is rated with 20 Watt power output (8 Ohm) and reproduces a frequency range from 80 Hz to 16 kHz (+-3db).
Each speaker is measured to be 4.33 x 4.80(+ 0.94) x 4.13 Inch (110 x 122+(24) x 105 mm). To further improve the sound quality and the direction the speakers are aligned, total of 8 small and 4 big Rubber Feet are supplied. Furthermore, both terminals on the rear side of the speakers are gold plated and are compatible to common banana plugs. Users can purchase the Kro Craft mini Speaker (SCKCM-1000) as of today for 65.00 USD or 36.90 EUR.
Kama Bay AMP mini is a small size Class D Amplifier which can be fitted into a 3.5" PC cases bay. Comprehensive accessory and the classy all-black or all-silver design make the Kama Bay AMP mini to match almost every environment. For a proper connection to one speaker set and a source, gold-plated RCA and speaker terminals are located on the rear side of the amplifier. Continuous max. Output of the build-in YAMAHA YDA138 (D-3) IC is rated with 10 Watt (2 Channel) for speakers and 50 mW (2 Channel) for headphones. Furthermore SN Ratio is specified with 103 dB (headphones: 95 dB) and Max. Efficiency with 88% (8 Ohm / 10 W). Kama Bay AMP mini Amplifier is available for 53.00 USD or 36.90 EUR.
Both the above mentioned products are available as a bundle as well supplying an all-in-one solution which can be connected to a PC or CD/MP3 Player to enjoy decent sound quality. All required cables, adapter as well as an AC-adapter are included in the package. Kro Craft mini Speaker PLUS can be purchased for 70.00 USD or 66.90 EUR
Furthermore it is possible to obtain the Rubber Feet that are coming with the Kro Craft mini Speakers separately. Scythe Device Stabilizer can be used in various ways such as anti-vibration insulating and silencing of PC Cases, Speakers or Game Consoles. Device Stabilizer-L measures a diameter of 1.181 Inch (3 cm) and a height of 0.59 Inch (1.5 cm). Small version is specified with a diameter of 0.41 Inch (1.05) cm and a height of 0.2 Inch (0.5 cm). Each of the versions comes with 8 pieces of rubber feet in black color. Users have to determine which of the size suits the aimed application the best. Device Stabilizer-L (SCDS-1000-L) is available for 7.00 USD or 4.15 EUR and Device Stabilizer-S (SCDS-1000-S) for 6.00 USD or 3.30 EUR.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Defender works against Dell adware certificate
- Garmin releases radar to assist cyclists with safety concerns
- Security experts say Australia is a very easy hacker target
- Microsoft looks to clear its Surface, offers $500AU off for Aussies
- Microsoft's Nokia 230 is here and it's $55
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader