Eurocom Announces the First Server-Class Notebook with 6-core Intel Xeon Processors
Eurocom Corporation, the world's leading developer of highly personalized, high-performance notebook PCs and energy efficient All-in-One PCs, is now supporting the groundbreaking Intel Xeon X5690 Processor in its ine of Mobile Server and Mobile Workstation notebooks. The EUROCOM Mobile Server Technology significantly reduces the time and cost of deploying short-term LAN based solutions and of extending usage of existing business applications to users wherever is required.
Eurocom's Panther line of high performance Mobile Workstations and Mobile Servers will be bolstered by the introduction of the Intel XEON X5690 Processor. Eurocom Mobile Workstations and Mobile Servers are ideal for the professional who frequently travels yet needs access to high performance computing. All Eurocom systems are designed to be fully configured with many optional components to choose from to allow each customer the opportunity to customize a system to fit their needs exactly.
EUROCOM Panther series provides server-calibre capabilities with 3.25Terabyte of storage with four physical SATA-300 or SATA-600 hard drives and RAID 0/1/5/10, super-powerful Intel XEON 6-core X5690 processor running at 3.46GHz with 12MB of L2 cache, built in UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply), Gigabit Ethernet port on-board, and with an integrated 17" LCD display and keyboard. The Intel Xeon X5690 isn't just for servers and workstations; it's also an awesome overclocker. It's a LGA1366 processor based on the 32 nm Westmere-EP silicon. It carries a nominal clock-speed of 3.46 GHz, with a Turbo Boost speed of 3.60 GHz. It features a QuickPath Interconnect speed of 6.4 GT/s, and supports triple-channel registered DDR3 memory with an integrated memory controller. Cache levels include 256 KB L2 cache per core, and 12 MB L3 cache.
The Xeon X5690 is ideally suited for a wide range of infrastructure, cloud, high-density and high performance mobile computing applications. Software and/or database developers, training centers, military personnel, emergency relief organizations and service organizations who must frequently travel, yet need access to powerful computing, are the core target for Mobile Servers.
The entire line of Intel Xeon 5600 series regulates power consumption and server performance according to demand from running applications. This maximizes both performance and energy consumption. Built-in hardware-assisted virtualization technology with Intel Flex Migration gives customers the power and flexibility to virtualize different generations of Intel Xeon based servers within the same pool.
Intel Xeon X5690 Processor is supported in the following EUROCOM models:
Memory: Up to 24 GB DDR3 Triple Channel Memory
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480M, GTX 470M, GTX 460M, Quadro FX 3800M and FX 5000M. Supports both Single and SLI configurations.
Processor: 6-cores; Workstation-class Intel i7-980X Extreme or Server-class Xeon 5600 series;
Storage: up to 3.25GB with 4 physical drives (hard, solid or hybrid) and RAID 0/1/5/10 support
Display: 17.3-inch Full HD; 1920-by-1080 pixels; LED Backlit display
Memory: Up to 24 GB of combined triple channel memory.
Upgradeable MXM 3.0 VGA Technology; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480M, GTX 460M, GTX 470M, Quadro FX 3800M or FX 5000M and ATI Radeon Mobility HD5870
Processor: 4 or 6-cores; Workstation-class Intel Core i7, i7 Extreme or Server-Class Xeon 5600 series.
Storage: 4 physical drives. RAID 0/1/5/10, up to 3.25 TB.
Display: 17.1 Inch WUXGA 1920 x 1200.
Latest News Posts
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- LG uses Advanced In-Cell Touch technology for next-gen laptop screens
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC