ASUS moves fashion forward with the Eeeasy new Eee PC S101
The supermodel of netbooks
Sydney, Australia, October 17, 2008 - ASUS introduces high fashion and productivity in one complete, slender package with the Eee PC S101. Stunningly styled for the fabulous fashionista, the Eee PC S101 cuts a prominent profile that complements the inner supermodel. Striking a pose in three gorgeous and glistening colours - Brown, Champagne or Graphite - the Eee PC S101 is accentuated with premium Infusion finishes and crystal-adorned hinges. And under the cover the Eee PC S101 has a vibrant 10.2" wide active matrix LED-backlit display which is capable of running at WSVGA resolution.
Building upon the ground-breaking form factor, ergonomics and features of its Eee PC predecessors, the Eee PC S101 incorporates incredible portability. Weighing a featherlike 1kg and measuring a svelte 1.8cm, the Eee PC S101 integrates enhanced features such as the ASUS exclusive Super Hybrid Engine (SHE) and Eee Storage, Wi-Fi 802.11n and Bluetooth V2.0 in a package that is modelled on the glossy fashion magazine.
The Eee PC S101 equipped with the energy saving SHE, allocates power according to users preferences and accurately detects users power requirements and makes the necessary power adjustments - preserving its battery life. Moving further forward, the Eee PC S101 has added various storage solutions for storing and accessing important documents. Its head-turning and handy highlights complement progressive features including shockproof solid state drive (SSD), 4-in-1 flash card reader that supports MMC, SD, Memory Stick and MS-PRO, and an encrypted 20GB internet storage facility aptly named Eee Storage.
Also equipped with Wi-Fi 802.11n enabling high speed internet access and Bluetooth V2.0 ensures fast and convenient connectivity. The Eee PC S101 is available with Microsoft Windows XP Home (in Australia and New Zealand) offering users with moderate to substantial computing experience more configuration avenues and a wider spread of applications. The inclusion of Windows Live Messenger and Windows Live Mail ensures that all of the users communication needs are fully met and the inclusion of Microsoft Works allows users the ability to work efficiently while out of the office.
The Eee PC S101 from ASUS is the celebrity of the emerging Eee PC range, making convenience computing Eeeasy and trendEee - it is the supermodel of netbooks.
The Eee PC S101 from ASUS is available in Australia through selected resellers. RRP: AU$999 inc GST.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than 8,000 and a world-class R&D design team, the company's turnover for 2007 was 6.9 billion US dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100" and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan. For more information, visit http://www.asus.com.au.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- NVIDIA CEO hands out first Tesla V100s to AI researchers
- ADATA's new XPG SPECTRIC D40: RGB DDR4 for X299
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology