AOC Introduces the World's Slimmest LED Monitor
The AOC Razor range of LED monitors are uniquely slim, wall-mountable and brilliant
Sydney, Australia: 11 October 2010 - AOC, one of the top global players in the best value display technology, presents its most cutting-edge design, the "Razor" Series. The Razor has cut away all the bulk, leaving customers with a chic, ultra, ultra slim cabinet measuring just 12.9mm thin, believed to be the world's slimmest LED monitor.
Despite the slim design, nothing has been compromised. Featuring a sharp LED panel, Razor has an Ultra-High Dynamic Contrast Ratio (DCR) of 50,000,000:1, revealing darker image areas in greater depth than ever before.
The Razor series is available in screen sizes ranging from 18.5" to 23", with the base doubling as a unique smart wall-mount that saves space and retains a tilt function for superior ergonomic viewing. Illuminated soft-touch controls, along with a colourful graphic on-screen menu, provide user-friendly monitor adjustment.
Environmentally friendly, the LED backlight is free of toxic mercury (Hg) and consumes up to 50% less energy compared with traditional 4 CCFL screens. Power usage is further reduced by the "e-Saver" technology featured on the monitor, which enables the user to set the monitor to a lower power configuration when the PC is in screen saver mode or powered off, or even if the user is simply away for a while.
The Razor series matches the best in design with a stunning display to create the ideal monitor for professional and home users. The Razor is available in stores and through Altech Computers.
Product Pricing and Summary
18.5" Razor $189
20.0" Razor $199
21.5" Razor $229
23" Razor $269
Distributor: Altech Computers
Availability: October 12 2010
AOC is a leader in display technology for Monitors, Multimedia Displays and TVs, backed by over 60 years of design and manufacturing experience. AOC has earned a reputation for selling user-friendly, technologically advanced displays, with every aspect of AOC's business focusing on the development of products that fit seamlessly into consumers' digital lifestyles.
For more information about AOC and its products, please visit http://www.aocmonitor-anz.com/
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications