Sharkoon USB3.0 Housing for 2.5" SATA Hard Drives
Sharkoon Rapid Case 2.5" USB3.0 | in Black, Red und Blue | MSRP 22.99 euros
Sharkoon equips another product from its inventory with a SuperSpeed port: Also the Rapid Case drive enclosure for 2.5" SATA hard drives is available with USB3.0 access and thus available with data rates up to 5 Gbit/s.
Sharkoon now has nine comprehensive Rapid Case series models aimed at users searching for beneficial and solid external hard drive enclosures for daily use. The sturdy aluminum housings are ideal for flexible data transfer, disk use is completed within a few simple steps. The Rapid Case 2.5" USB3.0 provides space for 2.5" SATA hard drives with a maximum overall height of 9.5mm, and is quickly and easily connected via USB3.0 to a PC or Notebook. The Plug&Play housing dimensions are 123 x 78 x 11 mm with an empty weight of 70 grams; the colors black, red and blue are available to own. In shipping you will find a brief instruction manual, screwdriver, a 100 centimeter long USB3.0 cable (Plug A / Mini USB3.0) and a transport bag.
Like the previous USB3.0 models from Sharkoon, the Rapid Case 2.5" USB3.0 has also passed the functions and compatibility test from the motherboard manufacturer Gigabyte and bears the certificate "Compatible with Gigabyte USB3.0 Motherboards".
End customers will find the Sharkoon Rapid-Cases 2,5" USB3.0 available immediately for the suggested retail price of 22.99 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- Make the game you want to play with School of Game Design
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- GIGABYTE teases GeForce GTX 1070 Mini-ITX OC, same size as the R9 Nano
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card