THE SAMSUNG Q1 DIAMOND: CUTTING EDGE DESIGN THAT DELIVERS
Samsung launches MP3 Player with Best Picture and Sound Quality yet
London, England October 13th, 2008 - Samsung Electronics UK today unveils a new generation music/video player. The Samsung Q1 Diamond offers its best picture and sound quality yet, and is also Samsung's first MP3 player to work with BBC iPlayer. Incorporating the use of sound, light and colour in its unique design, it is the dream device for playing music and video.
BBC iPlayer is now portable and the Samsung Q1 Diamond allows users to download their favourite programmes in great audio and visual quality wherever they are. With Samsung's superior sound technology and twelve preset EQ street modes, it enables users to enjoy audio in noisy environments.
The Samsung Q1 Diamond offers DNSe 3.0, an upgrade from DNSe2.0. that boasts a combination of sound quality technologies including an audio upscale function which restores a missing sound range. To align the mode to the user's mood the Samsung Q1 Diamond analyses the music type and applies the appropriate EQ effect accordingly and also uses display and dimming effects on the large 2.4 inch TFT screen to enhance the user experience. The Samsung Q1 Diamond is a premium multifunctional mobile entertainment device which will undoubtedly appeal to a variety of consumer demands. The Samsung Q1 Diamond is available in three varying memory capacities; 4, 8 and 16GB.
Paul Scott, Product Manager for Camcorder and MP3 said: "We are excited to announce the launch of the Samsung Q1 Diamond offering our customers a unique design and premium multimedia experience in one device with portable access to BBC iPlayer. This product embodies our future plans for the MP3 range which focuses on combining the best in style and design with cutting edge technology"
Latest News Posts
- Skyrim looks way better on the PS4 than it did on PS3
- Score this award-winning Bluetooth speaker for 50% off
- Blizzard talk rewards in World of Warcraft patch: 7.1
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards