THE SAMSUNG Q1 DIAMOND: CUTTING EDGE DESIGN THAT DELIVERS
Samsung launches MP3 Player with Best Picture and Sound Quality yet
London, England October 13th, 2008 - Samsung Electronics UK today unveils a new generation music/video player. The Samsung Q1 Diamond offers its best picture and sound quality yet, and is also Samsung's first MP3 player to work with BBC iPlayer. Incorporating the use of sound, light and colour in its unique design, it is the dream device for playing music and video.
BBC iPlayer is now portable and the Samsung Q1 Diamond allows users to download their favourite programmes in great audio and visual quality wherever they are. With Samsung's superior sound technology and twelve preset EQ street modes, it enables users to enjoy audio in noisy environments.
The Samsung Q1 Diamond offers DNSe 3.0, an upgrade from DNSe2.0. that boasts a combination of sound quality technologies including an audio upscale function which restores a missing sound range. To align the mode to the user's mood the Samsung Q1 Diamond analyses the music type and applies the appropriate EQ effect accordingly and also uses display and dimming effects on the large 2.4 inch TFT screen to enhance the user experience. The Samsung Q1 Diamond is a premium multifunctional mobile entertainment device which will undoubtedly appeal to a variety of consumer demands. The Samsung Q1 Diamond is available in three varying memory capacities; 4, 8 and 16GB.
Paul Scott, Product Manager for Camcorder and MP3 said: "We are excited to announce the launch of the Samsung Q1 Diamond offering our customers a unique design and premium multimedia experience in one device with portable access to BBC iPlayer. This product embodies our future plans for the MP3 range which focuses on combining the best in style and design with cutting edge technology"
Latest News Posts
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- SoftKinetic brings hand and finger recognition to virtual reality
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams