THE SAMSUNG Q1 DIAMOND: CUTTING EDGE DESIGN THAT DELIVERS
Samsung launches MP3 Player with Best Picture and Sound Quality yet
London, England October 13th, 2008 - Samsung Electronics UK today unveils a new generation music/video player. The Samsung Q1 Diamond offers its best picture and sound quality yet, and is also Samsung's first MP3 player to work with BBC iPlayer. Incorporating the use of sound, light and colour in its unique design, it is the dream device for playing music and video.
BBC iPlayer is now portable and the Samsung Q1 Diamond allows users to download their favourite programmes in great audio and visual quality wherever they are. With Samsung's superior sound technology and twelve preset EQ street modes, it enables users to enjoy audio in noisy environments.
The Samsung Q1 Diamond offers DNSe 3.0, an upgrade from DNSe2.0. that boasts a combination of sound quality technologies including an audio upscale function which restores a missing sound range. To align the mode to the user's mood the Samsung Q1 Diamond analyses the music type and applies the appropriate EQ effect accordingly and also uses display and dimming effects on the large 2.4 inch TFT screen to enhance the user experience. The Samsung Q1 Diamond is a premium multifunctional mobile entertainment device which will undoubtedly appeal to a variety of consumer demands. The Samsung Q1 Diamond is available in three varying memory capacities; 4, 8 and 16GB.
Paul Scott, Product Manager for Camcorder and MP3 said: "We are excited to announce the launch of the Samsung Q1 Diamond offering our customers a unique design and premium multimedia experience in one device with portable access to BBC iPlayer. This product embodies our future plans for the MP3 range which focuses on combining the best in style and design with cutting edge technology"
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017