THE SAMSUNG Q1 DIAMOND: CUTTING EDGE DESIGN THAT DELIVERS
Samsung launches MP3 Player with Best Picture and Sound Quality yet
London, England October 13th, 2008 - Samsung Electronics UK today unveils a new generation music/video player. The Samsung Q1 Diamond offers its best picture and sound quality yet, and is also Samsung's first MP3 player to work with BBC iPlayer. Incorporating the use of sound, light and colour in its unique design, it is the dream device for playing music and video.
BBC iPlayer is now portable and the Samsung Q1 Diamond allows users to download their favourite programmes in great audio and visual quality wherever they are. With Samsung's superior sound technology and twelve preset EQ street modes, it enables users to enjoy audio in noisy environments.
The Samsung Q1 Diamond offers DNSe 3.0, an upgrade from DNSe2.0. that boasts a combination of sound quality technologies including an audio upscale function which restores a missing sound range. To align the mode to the user's mood the Samsung Q1 Diamond analyses the music type and applies the appropriate EQ effect accordingly and also uses display and dimming effects on the large 2.4 inch TFT screen to enhance the user experience. The Samsung Q1 Diamond is a premium multifunctional mobile entertainment device which will undoubtedly appeal to a variety of consumer demands. The Samsung Q1 Diamond is available in three varying memory capacities; 4, 8 and 16GB.
Paul Scott, Product Manager for Camcorder and MP3 said: "We are excited to announce the launch of the Samsung Q1 Diamond offering our customers a unique design and premium multimedia experience in one device with portable access to BBC iPlayer. This product embodies our future plans for the MP3 range which focuses on combining the best in style and design with cutting edge technology"
Latest News Posts
- id Software: our next-gen engine has full Ryzen support
- Xiaomi could launch in the US in two years
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family